Minelab Equinox 800
Minelab Explorer II
Garrett MASTER HUNTER 7
Garrett ADS DEEPSEEKER
Compass X100
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
That's no hole - this is a hole! *L*

Three foot hole dug today. Found a night-crawler. *L* Well he fell into hole after I was done.
I tried my hand at dowsing for caches. All I can say is - I better not retire my MD. *L* I did find lots of junk with a MD
but nothing worth keeping. 200+ year old sites can be so much fun. The hunt for something other than iron/junk continues.
My two box detector has not visited this site yet. I'm still practicing digging holes! *L*
BTW, I've been told there are up to 3 caches on this property by dowsers. We shall see. HH!

TN6601.jpg TN6606.jpg TN6608.jpg

Upvote 4
OP
OP
Ocean7

Ocean7

Bronze Member
Apr 15, 2004
SE, PA
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab Equinox 800
Minelab Explorer II
Garrett MASTER HUNTER 7
Garrett ADS DEEPSEEKER
Compass X100
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Just a quick question; do you say *L* when you're talking also or is it just when you type? Also if you do say it, what sound do you make?

Since the email address didn't work try this one "[email protected]"

Tongue in cheek *L*

yeah yeah IC therefore I am. And if a cache is hidden in the woods and there is no one else around - does the shovel make a sound? *L*
I tend to laugh a lot - it throws people off guard and makes them wonder what you've been up to. :)

OP
OP
Ocean7

Ocean7

Bronze Member
Apr 15, 2004
SE, PA
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab Equinox 800
Minelab Explorer II
Garrett MASTER HUNTER 7
Garrett ADS DEEPSEEKER
Compass X100
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Now that's an odd pocket spill that you don't see every day!:icon_scratch:
Frank

yeah I believe a mover's spill for a Taylor or seamstress. Or they had a kid who liked to bury objects
in a shallow grave and had a fascination with buttons. :)

OP
OP
Ocean7

Ocean7

Bronze Member
Apr 15, 2004
SE, PA
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab Equinox 800
Minelab Explorer II
Garrett MASTER HUNTER 7
Garrett ADS DEEPSEEKER
Compass X100
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
well this is an update for anyone interested - not a single coin. No silver, no gold, no large coppers, nothing in that dept! It just goes to show that very old properties can produce a whole lot of nothing.
i may return in the Spring with my Two-box and then again, I may just say F-it! *L* Good luck all - happy holidays.

OP
OP
Ocean7

Ocean7

Bronze Member
Apr 15, 2004
SE, PA
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab Equinox 800
Minelab Explorer II
Garrett MASTER HUNTER 7
Garrett ADS DEEPSEEKER
Compass X100
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I can find treasure with my thoughts!!!..lol j/k

well actually you can if you have psychic ability but it also requires a metal detector and digging tools. Unless you have experience with it - you'll say no way.
As for dowsing - it doesn't work for me; and I have psychic ability and have used it in the field to find coins. Can I always do this? Nope.
This site was a bust. Very frustrating but it is a site that haunts me due to tragedy that occurred there. Perhaps i just need to let it go.
Thanks for the laughs! :)

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread