Silver Member
Sep 22, 2006
lower sackville,nova scotia
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garretts only
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
New flash life from downtown Lower Sackville!
This just in to our news desk......Dora the Explorer has been found in the interior of Nova Scotia on a plateau known by locals as "Rugratis Schoolioos Soccerito" The Bluenoser in search of the Jewel of Kerendazoza and the allusive quota found her on the plateau...abandoned but in good health and spirit.

When interviewed she stated that she was scared but was not alone as black and white globes were constantly whizzing by her with the local natives screaming..........................sccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccooooooooooooooooooooooooorrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrreeeeeeeee!
Dora now plans on no more adventures as her mother has grounded her like big time!
The Bluenoser armed with only an AT Pro and a Freedom 3 had made the trek to the vast unknown in the hope of locating quota.....who was had along with the Jewel of Kerendazoza which is believed to give the holder a massive dose of virility, stamina, wealth and intelligence. When this report asked the Bluenoser about the humoured power of the stone he replied.................."Well it was like going to bat and going oh for 4! But as you see some of the power of the stone has rubbed off. I now have a woman who is a 10."
"A ten! That is amazing!"
"Sure is.....a four carrying a 6 pack."
This is Bud Nonthewiser reporting to you from Lower Sackville. We now return you to the ball game already in progress."

Upvote 3

jamey

Silver Member
Feb 3, 2007
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
my daughter loved that show

Rick (Nova Scotia)

Silver Member
May 8, 2008
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Omega, F75, AT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Your getting out pretty regularly.
Wish I was getting out more, this is not my year.

CoinandRelicMan

Silver Member
Apr 3, 2011
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
E-Trac, Safari, Cortes, Musketeer, Makro Pin-Pointer
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Interesting story and looks like you got your swinging done well too !

vpnavy

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jun 15, 2008
York County, PA (USA)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
great_find.gif
Nice finds! Thanks for sharing...

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread