Two days produces silver and gold

DW Dirt Whisperer

Jan 11, 2014
El Paso Texas
Detector(s) used
2 Teknetics G2, Garrett Pro Pointer.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Silver and Gold...Silver and Gold.....................Went to the local lake yesterday to walk around the parking lots. When they have big functions there people tend to drink and start dropping money and silver. Thats how i walked up on this silver bracelet.. Got up today went out to meet up with my buddy Texas yankee. at our favorite spot in town. I was hunting an area that has been covered with dirt but i have pulled a few items out from this spot, but today it looked like, from all the rain we have had, that it was growing rings. gold one at that.

20141001_101433.jpg

View attachment 1061374 20141002_111925.jpg

20141002_125059.jpg

20141002_125115.jpg Can anyone id this ring. it has what looks like a bulldog on the side and dates back of course to 1942. thanks for looking and happy hunting. its also has the initials M E F.

Last edited:
Upvote 6

el remolino

May 26, 2013
West Texas
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT PRO
Whites MXT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Two nice finds there. Can't help on the ring. Congrats on the goodies.

SusanMN

Silver Member
Jun 1, 2007
Minnesota
Detector(s) used
Tiger Shark, Xterra 705, Makro Legend
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
A good day for you. Hard to identify the school if it is not marked on the class ring, but there are two high schools I could find in Texas with a Bulldog as mascot, one in Plainview and one in Fort Worth (google class ring with bulldog in Texas). The school alumni associations have Facebook pages and you could post a pic of the ring there to see if anyone can identifying it as from their school. Of course, the ring may be from anywhere in the US but couldn't hurt to start with whatever is closest to the place the ring was found.

Good luck.

Msbeepbeep

Gold Member
Jun 24, 2012
MA
Detector(s) used
M-6, pro pointer, pistol probe
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Nice very nice! You might say twice as nice! Congrats!
Gold and silver must take a liking to you!

Garrett424

Silver Member
Jun 20, 2014
Granite, Maryland
Detector(s) used
Teknetics Omega 8000
Teknetics Delta 4000,
Deteknix XPointer,
Fiskar's Big Grip Digger & my old Army Trench shovel for the tough jobs
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Awesome finds.
Gotta' love silver and gold.

bootybandit

Silver Member
Aug 17, 2014
San Diego
Detector(s) used
Fisher CZ-21,
Tecnetics Omega 8000,
T-Rex 9.5"
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Nice silver and gold!

OP
OP
DW Dirt Whisperer

DW Dirt Whisperer

Jan 11, 2014
El Paso Texas
Detector(s) used
2 Teknetics G2, Garrett Pro Pointer.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
A good day for you. Hard to identify the school if it is not marked on the class ring, but there are two high schools I could find in Texas with a Bulldog as mascot, one in Plainview and one in Fort Worth (google class ring with bulldog in Texas). The school alumni associations have Facebook pages and you could post a pic of the ring there to see if anyone can identifying it as from their school. Of course, the ring may be from anywhere in the US but couldn't hurt to start with whatever is closest to the place the ring was found.

Good luck.

THANK YOU SO MUCH. Ill start there.

A2coins

Gold Member
Dec 20, 2015
Ann Arbor
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Equinox 800
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Sweet finds one day I found a gold ring and gold charm bracelet I hope that happens again Great job!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oct 5, 2014
Massachusetts
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett: AT Pro, AT Gold & Infinium; Minelab: Explorer SE, II; Simplex; Tesoro: Tejon & Outlaw; White's: V3i
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Very nice silver bracelet, but that old gold ring is awesome, congratulations! :occasion14:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread