ironarmknives

Nov 13, 2013
San Diego CA.
Detector(s) used
XP DEUS ,whites v3i, excalibur 1000 blue,
put to rest CTX 3030 ,MXT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
My deus "Brigitte Bardot" or "BB" for short loves me she gave me a gold ring today .. and a 1946 wheat Pennie. i got my butt handed to be at the beach this weekend spent total of about 10 hours in the surf.. with the excalibur and nothing .. some clad like 62 cents… found the ring and pinnie at the school just bought the deus trying to learn her moods ….

Upvote 9
OP
OP
ironarmknives

ironarmknives

Nov 13, 2013
San Diego CA.
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Looks to me like you two are a great team. Great detector and a great ring...

LOL :BangHead: i don't know about team i have lots to learn on this machine just getting started…. each set of kHz has its own numbers thats 4 sets to remember but hey what else do i have to do,!!!!! oya make knives .. wife's honey due list … fix the jeep rear end went out… get ready for the dessert season …. and etc….

Garrett424

Silver Member
Jun 20, 2014
Granite, Maryland
Detector(s) used
Teknetics Omega 8000
Teknetics Delta 4000,
Deteknix XPointer,
Fiskar's Big Grip Digger & my old Army Trench shovel for the tough jobs
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Nice ring find. Looks very similar to one I found recently.
Is it 18K??

There's nothing better than a new machine sniffing out some gold eh??
May there be much more.

Higgy

Bronze Member
Jul 21, 2014
NH
Detector(s) used
Xp Deus, Tesoro Tiger Shark, Garrett AT Pro, Garrett Pro-Pointer
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Nice ring, Clint. The Deus is one of the top three machines that I'm considering right now. I like how you named her and have a "relationship." :laughing7:

Any time you want to give me a holler and we can talk knifemaking. I've been doing it for about 15 years now, but these days I'd rather be outside detecting - my lungs took a hit over the years from grinding dust and wood dust allergies.

OP
OP
ironarmknives

ironarmknives

Nov 13, 2013
San Diego CA.
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Nice ring, Clint. The Deus is one of the top three machines that I'm considering right now. I like how you named her and have a "relationship." :laughing7:

Any time you want to give me a holler and we can talk knifemaking. I've been doing it for about 15 years now, but these days I'd rather be outside detecting - my lungs took a hit over the years from grinding dust and wood dust allergies.
ya i took a year off from making knives work is hard on me so i detect 10 hours on the beach in the surf to kick back LOL I'm going to make some damascus next month when the wife is out of town thinking about making some small digging tools to give away as prices for best finds "out of damascus" cool things to put on the desk at work home etc…. and i need to make 10 knives for the worker i work with…

Last edited:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread