Today gave me a first....then took it back!

Old Dude

Gold Member
Feb 20, 2013
Luzerne County, Pa
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Fisher F75, Garrett ATPro, Garrett GTAx 500
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Hi all. Cjon455 and I got together for a trip north, almost to the New York border in search of some permission hunts. The first place was a bust....looked very nice but I think they had done some landscaping. 2nd place was great for me. I got permission and the very first target for me was a 1918 Standing Liberty Quarter ~ my very first one. Targets weren't very plentiful however. I did get my second English penny there. Is in pretty good shape. Only other finds were a bit of clad, a Medic Alert pendant for a diabetic and some miscellaneous bits. On the way home I got us permission at a very nice old farmhouse where I think I lost my SLQ! I remember taking the little round compact that I keep my silvers in when I find them out of my pouch and saying something to Chris about it. When I got home, it ( the compact with coin inside ) was no where to be found! At least I have a witness in Chris that I found one lol. Hope you all have better luck than I!
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1414113830.331664.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1414115601.705725.jpg

Last edited:
Upvote 10
OP
OP
Old Dude

Old Dude

Gold Member
Feb 20, 2013
Luzerne County, Pa
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Fisher F75, Garrett ATPro, Garrett GTAx 500
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
OD, I really want to bust on you about this little situation, however, I will refrain from enjoying your misery, just this once.

My condolences on your loss.

Tom, I thought I knew you better! No holding back.

CMDiamonddawg

Silver Member
Oct 14, 2009
Jersey Cape
Detector(s) used
Fisher 1265X & CZ-7
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Sucks , it couldn't be the worthless clad one ,

the good news if that's the worst of your troubles your doing well , carry on oldguy , on to the next target !

Msbeepbeep

Gold Member
Jun 24, 2012
MA
Detector(s) used
M-6, pro pointer, pistol probe
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
OUCH that hurt!
Well congrats you did find it! Maybe you can snag it on a return trip.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions