Diggin at the RV Park today

spotz

Bronze Member
Jan 16, 2005
Stanfield, Oregon
Had to kill the afternoon waiting for a fellow to show up at my RV Park office with some Cowboy Action Shooting Stuff. It was nice out so I grabbed the DFX & worked some of the pull through spaces. Did six spaces over about three hours & found $3.96 in clad, a few pull tabs & twist tops but no jewlery. Dratt! It was a great way to kill time though & I didn't have to go anywhere to do it. For me, it was kind of a back yard hunt. Spotz

Upvote 0

Colorado2

Dec 26, 2004
Berthoud CO
Detector(s) used
White's DFX, White's MXT, Fisher Gold Bug II
Hey Spotz. I thought you were gonna get rid of that place and free up to do more TH'ing! Now you're doing wild west shows to draw business? ;D~CO2

OP
OP
spotz

spotz

Bronze Member
Jan 16, 2005
Stanfield, Oregon
Major weakness. I really like guns too. Also used to be a special weapons & firearms instructor. Had half interest in an indoor range & did trick shooting until my eyes got bad. A guy needs something to do when he can't TH. As for selling the park & retiring, it has been next week, next week, next week since Dec. 17th. The new guy has already got the utilities & business lic in his name so he's not likely to back out but the final closing keeps having stupid little hic-ups. Next week, next week. Better be before the first because I put earnest money on some rentals that close the 5th. Have to make your money work for you because the bank sure don't. Spotz

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread