Detector(s) used
Garrett AT-MAX
Garrett AT-PRO,
Garrett Groundhog,
Pro-Pointer,

Jack Hammer!
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Newer park, kid's soccer field, not gonna expect too much. :)

2014 (857).jpg

So, I was hunting along, wishing for something nice. I said to myself,
"Welp, I'm hunting a kid's soccer field. What could I expect besides
pennies? Toys? ;)

The next find?
2014 (858).jpg

2014 (859).jpg 2014 (860).jpg

Did find a Wheatie, lightly toasted.

2014 (861).jpg

Blingie & Fishy seem happy enough.

2014 (862).jpg

The Sand Dollar is silver. So, that makes it a successful hunt.

But, see how kind I was this time? My subject line could have read:

"A SILVER DOLLAR!"

See? I don't ALWAYS try to hook the readers. LOL

Thanks for peeking!

Upvote 14

Back-of-the-boat

Gold Member
Apr 18, 2013
California
Detector(s) used
AT GOLD/Garrett /C.Scope cs4PI/Garrett(carrot) pro pointer/ 5x8 double d coil and sniper coil/Lesche digger/Lesche "T" handle shovel.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I still think it counts as a silver dollar LOL.

Old Dude

Gold Member
Feb 20, 2013
Luzerne County, Pa
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Fisher F75, Garrett ATPro, Garrett GTAx 500
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I found one of those e-cigs last year and thought it was a laser pointer at first, lol!

cjon455

Gold Member
Jun 4, 2012
Northeast PA
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab Etrac
Garrett Propointer
Garrett Propointer-AT
Sampson T handle shovel
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
not a bad day but sometimes you have to hook the readers, I mean heck sometimes we find Spanish silver and get 4 replies, then someone comes along and says look at all my scrap aluminum and iron bits and gets 4,932 replies
Im just here fishing for likes lol

Diggin-N-Dumps

Gold Member
Sep 9, 2009
Fort Worth,Texas
Detector(s) used
CTX 3030 / AT PRO / Etrac w/ NEL
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
not a bad day but sometimes you have to hook the readers, I mean heck sometimes we find Spanish silver and get 4 replies, then someone comes along and says look at all my scrap aluminum and iron bits and gets 4,932 replies

I know exactly what you mean..lol..Oh..and you got a "like" from me :P

cjon455

Gold Member
Jun 4, 2012
Northeast PA
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab Etrac
Garrett Propointer
Garrett Propointer-AT
Sampson T handle shovel
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

treblehunter

Gold Member
Jun 18, 2013
New Jersey
Detector(s) used
Minelab Excalibur II
XP Deus
Garrett pro pointer
XP Deus MI-6 pinpointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa, you should have hooked em, lol. I have sand dollars out on my deck/screen porch, I like that find.

Nov 19, 2013
Maryland
Detector(s) used
AT PRO
Pro Pointer AT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
That is not an electronic cigarette, lol. It would be what is called a "sneak a toke".

Diggin-N-Dumps

Gold Member
Sep 9, 2009
Fort Worth,Texas
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
That is not an electronic cigarette, lol. It would be what is called a "sneak a toke".

Yea...I had a couple taken away from me in my younger years....I got lucky that they were cool cops :occasion14:

OP
OP
WHADIFIND

WHADIFIND

Gold Member
Apr 9, 2012
South of the Mason-Dixon Line
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT-MAX
Garrett AT-PRO,
Garrett Groundhog,
Pro-Pointer,

Jack Hammer!
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Is that one of those electronic cigarettes?

looks like a one hitter

Well, I was gonna say, there was absolutely NOTHING electronic about this thing. But, 68K saved me the trouble. ;)
By the by, 68K, tell us just HOW you knew that? ;)

Don't look for it in my display case. I'm against smoking of ANY kind in my house. I wouldn't even allow candy cigarettes!
It will be destroyed and put where nobody can fix it again. :)

So, a kid's soccer field, I wonder. :icon_scratch:

OP
OP
WHADIFIND

WHADIFIND

Gold Member
Apr 9, 2012
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT-MAX
Garrett AT-PRO,
Garrett Groundhog,
Pro-Pointer,

Jack Hammer!
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I found one of those e-cigs last year and thought it was a laser pointer at first, lol!

How did you know it was electronic? Did it have a battery? OR... was it just a painted, metal tube? ;)

OP
OP
WHADIFIND

WHADIFIND

Gold Member
Apr 9, 2012
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT-MAX
Garrett AT-PRO,
Garrett Groundhog,
Pro-Pointer,

Jack Hammer!
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

First of all, I don't come here to compete. Not in finds nor in "likes". I know people are reading by the view count. But, it's nice to know that the effort I put into a post is appreciated, so, I do want to see the replies coming. Still, I kinda feel that if I continually just "hook" the readers into coming into the post. It kind of gets like the boy who cries wolf. Ya know?

The biggest thing I get from this site is fuel. Fuel for my ever waning gumption. It gives me that spark I need to be ABLE to get up and go hunt again. Even if all I find is clad.

I get enough frustration out there digging. I don't need to add to it by being disappointed by no replies or "likes". ;)

Happy Halloween!

Diggin-N-Dumps

Gold Member
Sep 9, 2009
Fort Worth,Texas
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
First of all, I don't come here to compete. Not in finds nor in "likes". I know people are reading by the view count. But, it's nice to know that the effort I put into a post is appreciated, so, I do want to see the replies coming. Still, I kinda feel that if I continually just "hook" the readers into coming into the post. It kind of gets like the boy who cries wolf. Ya know?

The biggest thing I get from this site is fuel. Fuel for my ever waning gumption. It gives me that spark I need to be ABLE to get up and go hunt again. Even if all I find is clad.

I get enough frustration out there digging. I don't need to add to it by being disappointed by no replies or "likes". ;)

Happy Halloween!

I dont think he was directing that at you at all. I know what he means thou. Ive seen some really nice finds on here that got no replies Dont know if that person ticked people off, or if it just was it was.

cjon455

Gold Member
Jun 4, 2012
Northeast PA
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab Etrac
Garrett Propointer
Garrett Propointer-AT
Sampson T handle shovel
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Happy Halloween!

Well said, I agree totally, it is nice however to get a good job, or nice find occasionally, I mean that's what this sites for afterall ain't it?, to "show off" lol

Diggin-N-Dumps

Gold Member
Sep 9, 2009
Fort Worth,Texas
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Like Cjon said...Its nice to get an "atta boy" on a good find every now and than...I dont go out fishing for it, but its cool to see other people appreciate your finds

This one is for you CJon :occasion14:

Atta-Boy.jpg

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread