Chug has another great week, yep, he did it again!

Chug And Red

Gold Member
Feb 18, 2010
Vancouver WA
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Chug)Whites Classic 5 ID, (Red Whites Coin master Pro)

Chug and Reds New Additions

Give It Up>> Garrett's AT Pro
Buttercup>> Garrett's Ace 250
Show Me the Money>> Garrets Ace 400
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting

Hi everyone, I hope you all had a great week, with lots of fun and great finds, and for those who can't get out, my heart goes out to you, and hope you can soon! This past week has been great for Chug! He had to go to another property to help out the new maintenance guy turn an apartment. It had to be painted ceilings on down, cleaned out and repairs done. Chug was going through drawers, boxes and furniture left behind, and he soon came across this, 11-23-2014 new ring 004.JPG it was in the back of a drawer in the bathroom.
laughing7.gif
He went into one bedroom , and saw one of his favorite things frequently left behind, an old beat-up toy box, with stuff inside, and that is when he scored, and freaked out the new guy! 11-23-2014 new ring 007.JPG he found this with gorgeous beads, I have a few idea's to repurpose it, LOL Chug also added more silver for this month, yep, he did it again!
notworthy.gif
11-23-2014 new ring 010.JPG 11-23-2014 new ring 011.JPG this bracelet was under paper and broken toys in the toy box, along with this gorgeous pendant! 11-23-2014 new ring 021.JPG 11-23-2014 new ring 030.JPG 11-23-2014 new ring 028.JPG The new guy was freaking out, he had checked the box earlier and hadn't seen them!
BangHead.gif
Chug gave him a quick lesson on how to check an apartment when people move out, and leave stuff behind. Cody was really surprised, he didn't realize there were so many places to look! he couldn't believe he missed them!
Thursday Chug worked his regular place he works, and came across this ring in an empty apartment, in a kitchen drawer, along with packs of salt, ketchup and so on. 11-23-2014 new ring 043.JPG it still counts, it's a ring, plus Chug was thinking he wished we were out detecting.
laughing7.gif
Silver plated, it must have been really pretty when it was new!
Today we got out for a bit between showers at one of my favorite parks. It was chilly and overcast, but it didn't stop us. It rained yesterday so we couldn't go out, so we bundled up, grabbed a bite on the way and soon were happily digging our targets, my first was a dime, right in the middle of the plug, yay me! I usually don't dig neat ones, so I'm happy I have gotten better, it's kinda hard to do sometimes, I have Buttercup in one hand, my cane in the other, and I have trifocals, not easy to do,
laughing7.gif
and my finds went downhill from there in one way, in the other, I got to dig so it evens out! 11-23-2014 new ring 058.JPG this doesn't include the long piece of pipe I found, nor the large spike, they were too heavy to carry around with me. some of my plugs had multiple items in them. Pieces of rusty nails, glass and bricks, and after digging a particularly deep plug, I decided to quit digging deep after that. Chug managed to find six pennies, one at a time, nails and bottle caps. the park was quiet but for a few people here and there. We were digging targets when a group of three, two women and a guy, walked by, they stood and watched us, walked closer and watched more, all of the sudden one of the women yelled "HEY!" I looked up, gave her a dirty look, looked behind me and Chug was watching, When they saw him, they left. We think they were going to try something with me till they saw him.
BangHead.gif
A little later, another guy came up to us, asking if we smoked cigarettes, Chug replied that he wasn't going to give the guy one, the guy then said "I didn't ask you for one, I asked if you smoked" HUH?
icon_scratch.gif
One more guy later asked for one, of course the answer is no. Chug scored one more time, he got a so-so signal, that was between iron signals, and decided to dig it, just to see what it was. He is so glad he did! He was so glad that he sent me a text message! Right there at the park! he hates cell phones with a passion, so for him to send me a message, it had to be a great find! I had to laugh at the way Chug showed me the ring, that was funny and a fun way to find out. He stood there texting on his phone, and hoping I didn't look up and see him. 001.JPG untitled new ring.png now isn't that pretty! Yeppers, he struck silver, again!!!!!!
notworthy.gif
notworthy.gif
notworthy.gif
11-23-2014 new ring 048.JPG 11-23-2014 new ring 049.JPG before I cleaned and straightened it out, It was kind of bent up a little. 11-23-2014 new ring 053.JPG 11-23-2014 new ring 055.JPG 11-23-2014 new ring 056.JPG We are not sure what the stone is, it's really pretty, and the ring is a cutie. I told Chug thank you for finding me a new ring to wear, he laughed and said he knew I was going to do that! In the background you'll se my pumpkin spice muffins, yummy.
tongue3.gif

I made Chug some bread, it kind of had a little problem, 11-23-2014 new ring 038.JPG
laughing7.gif
it tasted good though, my latest project, almost done with it, I've been working on it for a couple of weeks. 11-23-2014 new ring 044.JPG Well, that's it for now, take care everyone and stay safe. I hope you all have a great week! hDC00A75E i hate mondays.jpg Red
hello.gif

Last edited:
Upvote 10
OP
OP
Chug And Red

Chug And Red

Gold Member
Feb 18, 2010
Vancouver WA
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used

Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
It was Just another Silver lining :laughing7: to a Gold Hunt!!! I'm always Looking weather at Work or out Hunting Chug

OP
OP
Chug And Red

Chug And Red

Gold Member
Feb 18, 2010
Vancouver WA
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used

Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Well Tomorrow Might be More Interesting Have a apartment Moving out And It Trashed!!! HH Chug

Msbeepbeep

Gold Member
Jun 24, 2012
MA
Detector(s) used
M-6, pro pointer, pistol probe
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
You scored big time! Awesome!
Pays to look! It is amazing what people leave behind or throw out.

We are waiting to see your next awesome finds!

That is a beautiful necklace you have crafted!

CoinandRelicMan

Silver Member
Apr 3, 2011
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
E-Trac, Safari, Cortes, Musketeer, Makro Pin-Pointer
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Hi again , love those stories keep them coming, that necklace you crafted looks great too =)

treblehunter

Gold Member
Jun 18, 2013
New Jersey
Detector(s) used
Minelab Excalibur II
XP Deus
Garrett pro pointer
XP Deus MI-6 pinpointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Way to go guys, thanks for sharing.