Al Capone

number2

May 13, 2005
found a relic today, not in the ground but in a third store Attic. The lady wants us to remodel this attic into a small apt. But this 100 year old billiard table has to go.and she said Al use to play on it way back then. she said their is written word about how he use to come up here to Frankfort Mich. and stay in a house a block away. I wonder if it has much worththe room looks cool there is score counting chips on a wire hanging from the rafters and 5 cue s in between the studs. of the wall.very interesting.just wanted to tell you this . cant wait to ask permission to detect her yard. ;)

Upvote 0

ModernMiner

Gold Member
Jan 9, 2007
North Carolina
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab Manticore , Tesoro Silver uMax
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
That's more that Geraldo Rivera found!!! Cool story.
-MM-

CarolinaDigs

Silver Member
Apr 4, 2007
North Carolina
number2 said:
found a relic today, not in the ground but in a third store Attic. The lady wants us to remodel this attic into a small apt. But this 100 year old billiard table has to go.and she said Al use to play on it way back then. she said their is written word about how he use to come up here to Frankfort Mich. and stay in a house a block away. I wonder if it has much worththe room looks cool there is score counting chips on a wire hanging from the rafters and 5 cue s in between the studs. of the wall.very interesting.just wanted to tell you this . cant wait to ask permission to detect her yard. ;)
[/quote

Get that pool table !!!!! If it can be documented it's worth a small fortune > not to mention it's an antique !!

nealb

Jan 2, 2007
Omaha, NE
Detector(s) used
ACE 250 and Discovery 1100
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
That's a cool find. Yes, get some pictures so we can all see.

OP
OP
N

number2

May 13, 2005
I knew you would want pictures, I guess I am on a mission now, I can build a house but not sure if I can post pictures ??? ::) new for me

OP
OP
N

number2

May 13, 2005
still trying to post pictures? suggestions on how to do it please.

watercolor

Silver Member
Feb 3, 2007
Arlington Heights, IL
Detector(s) used
V3i, MXT-All Pro and Equinox 800
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
That IS really cool. . . There are a lot of Capone memorabilia collectors out there that would pay handsomely for something like that. I know a person that sold ceramic tiles from Capone's office bathroom at the Lexington Hotel before they tore it down for $75 each. If you can, post some pictures, we'd love to see them.

watercolor

TheTreasureAddict

Mar 14, 2007
FLOR DI DA
Detector(s) used
ACE 250, EXCALIBUR 1000, EXPLORER SE, E-TRAC, GTI 2500, V3, PI PRO
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Ya get it, I have a foot stool that was his. We had it redone and now its sits unused very pretty in the house!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread