Aug 27, 2014
NOVA
Detector(s) used
White's MXT All Pro-10D2 & 6x10dd
White's 6000 Pro XL
Fisher 1266x
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
***quick update*** After I cleaned button a little more, turns out to be an Eagle R. My 1st one! It's pretty toasty and the light has to catch it right, but the R is there. Thanks!

Eagle R.jpg

The Deus came today, got it charged and only had about a hour before dark. Was excited to listen and hear what language it spoke. I went to a site I have been many times and gave it her first run. After about 15 minutes of listening, got what I thought was an iffy signal, spent another 10 minutes circling target and listening very closely trying to memorize this sound in my ear, but I could not wait any longer...I kid you not, first hole dug with Deus, a bullet :hello2: Right smack in the middle of where my feet have walked many times before. The next 15 minutes, I was trying to hear that sound again, but quickly realized I couldn't remember what it sounded like :BangHead: Soon after I dug the button then had to hit the road. I can tell I am going to need many hours with this machine to fully get the hang of it. Now for the button...something looks different to me. It is more flat than the other eagle buttons I have gotten and not sure if eyes are playing tricks, but on the bottom looks like letters. If anyone knows, please let me know. Thanks for looking and have a great day!

Ps- A thanks to Vino and Carolina Tom for offering up help with the Deus. I'm sure I will need it! Thanks.

deus1.jpg

deus2.jpg deus3.jpg

Last edited:
Upvote 3

Vino

Banned
Jul 7, 2013
Pa.
Detector(s) used
Ctx3030. Xp deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Nice maiden run..
Put the time in and you will not be disappointed..
George

treblehunter

Gold Member
Jun 18, 2013
New Jersey
Detector(s) used
Minelab Excalibur II
XP Deus
Garrett pro pointer
XP Deus MI-6 pinpointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Fun stuff, I like to get to a site and after I ground balance (pump, then manual) I like to find a deep target and adjust my Deus to make it sound best. Once I'm on a site if the iron gets very thick I might make a few adjustments and I try to keep an eye on my GB staying two numbers under.
I love that machine, so light, no wires, I can move very fast with it to scan for good areas then slow down to pick them clean.

OP
OP
T

TokenMan

Aug 27, 2014
NOVA
Detector(s) used
White's 6000 Pro XL
Fisher 1266x
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
OP
OP
T

TokenMan

Aug 27, 2014
NOVA
Detector(s) used
White's 6000 Pro XL
Fisher 1266x
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Nice maiden run..
Put the time in and you will not be disappointed..
George

Thanks George...I will keep swinging!

OP
OP
T

TokenMan

Aug 27, 2014
NOVA
Detector(s) used
White's 6000 Pro XL
Fisher 1266x
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Fun stuff, I like to get to a site and after I ground balance (pump, then manual) I like to find a deep target and adjust my Deus to make it sound best. Once I'm on a site if the iron gets very thick I might make a few adjustments and I try to keep an eye on my GB staying two numbers under.
I love that machine, so light, no wires, I can move very fast with it to scan for good areas then slow down to pick them clean.

Very good. Thanks for the tips. I am looking forward to it.

CRUSADER

Gold Member
May 25, 2007
ENGLAND
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
XP Deus II v0.6 with 11" Coil
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Yes, it will take some getting used to but its a powerful beast with lots to tweat. I can't wait to use it on some of my more hammered sites next year.

Last edited:
OP
OP
T

TokenMan

Aug 27, 2014
NOVA
Detector(s) used
White's 6000 Pro XL
Fisher 1266x
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Yes, it will take some getting used to but its a powerful beast with lots to tweat. I can wait to use it on some of my more hammered sites next year.

Thanks! I have seen a lot of your coins...very nice!

OP
OP
T

TokenMan

Aug 27, 2014
NOVA
Detector(s) used
White's 6000 Pro XL
Fisher 1266x
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

dirtlooter

Gold Member
Jun 5, 2014
mid western ARK
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
XP Deus with 9"LF and 9" HF Coils and 600 Equinox with stock and 6" coils
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
very jealous, have been drooling (my wife says a rivers worth) for one for a while. congrats

Carolina Tom

Gold Member
Apr 4, 2014
Charlotte
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
XP Deus V3.2 9" & 11" Coils, AT Pro, ProPointer AT, Lesche 55, 75 & 80LT
Primary Interest:
Other
Good show on the maiden voyage!

I think that you will grow to really like the Deus. Keep us posted on what you think. GL&HH.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread