Silver quarter in my change

fongu

Bronze Member
Mar 30, 2012
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hadn't been detecting in several weeks and spent 3 days at the hospital with my elderly Mama and got this quarter in the cafeteria.
misc photos 025 (Custom).jpg

Upvote 9

Old Dude

Gold Member
Feb 20, 2013
Luzerne County, Pa
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Fisher F75, Garrett ATPro, Garrett GTAx 500
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Hope your Mother is OK. Any time is bad to have relatives in the hospital, but holidays just aren't the same when spent there. Merry Christmas to you and your family.

sandchip

Silver Member
Oct 29, 2010
Georgia
Detector(s) used
Teknetics T2SE
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
My best to you and your mother. Glad you found a little pick-me-up to brighten your day.

MackDog

Bronze Member
Nov 20, 2013
Spokane Wa
Detector(s) used
Garrett At Pro, 8 x11" and Nel Storm coils
Garrett Propointer er, Pro Pointer AT
White's V3i Standard, 10" DD, 13" Ultimate and 4 x6" sniper, 6 x10 coils, Drect 12 x 15 coil
Whites MX Sport With Detec
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Best wishes to the Family

OP
OP
F

fongu

Bronze Member
Mar 30, 2012
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thanks everybody and Merry Christmas. I had hoped to get out today while I was in town, but Mama was too sick to be left alone, but not sick enough to be in the hospital. I didn't even go to the post office and just got to my house about 3:30 pm and have to be back by 5:45 pm. There is a road project in the city near here and the dirt has been removed to about 8-10 inches deep and piled at various locations and I loaded up both my detectors and was raring to go, but even a handful of silver coins is not as valuable as Mama. Hope to try after church tomorrow even tho it's supposed to rain all next week. The piles of dirt interest me and the places where the dirt has been removed exposing ground that is old and probably never detected interests me even more. Hope the rest of you are out detecting and I know our members up north are probably done for the year and will turn to their other hobbies and researching sites for next year. GL & HH. Thanks for your prayers.

Garrett424

Silver Member
Jun 20, 2014
Granite, Maryland
Detector(s) used
Teknetics Omega 8000
Teknetics Delta 4000,
Deteknix XPointer,
Fiskar's Big Grip Digger & my old Army Trench shovel for the tough jobs
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Congrats on a great save and get well wishes to your Mom.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread