david680

Bronze Member
Jun 4, 2014
Salem, Indiana
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Bandido
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Couple hours after work. Went to area that I have cleaned up pretty well at this year. Wasn't much happening there, so I went too a adjacent area where I haven't done any good at all. Picked up the 1960 quarter quickly. Picked up the 3 wheaties in pretty short order and finished with the IHC (1909). Not bad for time I was just killing. DSCF1314.JPG

Last edited:
Upvote 7

afxtwin

Nov 12, 2014
NJ
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT-Pro, Deteknix Pinpointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
nice! any pics?

Old Dude

Gold Member
Feb 20, 2013
Luzerne County, Pa
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Fisher F75, Garrett ATPro, Garrett GTAx 500
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Nice job David. I have been concentrating on a site that hadn't given me much in the short random hunts I did last year. This year, I slowed down and gridded very thoroughly and it has paid off this week. Can you post some pics? Hope you have more fortune there!

OP
OP
D

david680

Bronze Member
Jun 4, 2014
Salem, Indiana
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Bandido
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Nice job David. I have been concentrating on a site that hadn't given me much in the short random hunts I did last year. This year, I slowed down and gridded very thoroughly and it has paid off this week. Can you post some pics? Hope you have more fortune there!

Pretty much what I did. Area is filled with big trash. Lots of loud signals. Slowed down and listened for the smaller signals. Plenty of area there to hunt yet, so I am going to have to hit it some more. The area is almost impossible to grid, really steep and uneven, but I'll hit it all eventually.

RJ55

Bronze Member
Jul 2, 2014
western NC
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
XP Deus/Garrett Pro Pointer II
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Great finds. Love how most silvers come out of the ground shining. It's like you know it's silver before you even pick it up. Congrats

OP
OP
D

david680

Bronze Member
Jun 4, 2014
Salem, Indiana
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Bandido
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Great finds. Love how most silvers come out of the ground shining. It's like you know it's silver before you even pick it up. Congrats

Oh yeah. Wasn't expecting it, VDI was a bit all over the place. But the tone was right. And then you see that silver rim.

dirtlooter

Gold Member
Jun 5, 2014
mid western ARK
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
XP Deus with 9"LF and 9" HF Coils and 600 Equinox with stock and 6" coils
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
nice haul, that would have put a smile on my face

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread