Sac Park Finds

Ron (CA)

Feb 1, 2005
Mechanicsville VA
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
CTX 3030 , Deus 1 & 2,
Finally got out for a couple of hours!! Been raining like crazy here on the left coast!!

fed22stuff.jpg

HH

Ron (CA)

Upvote 0

spotz

Bronze Member
Jan 16, 2005
Stanfield, Oregon
Looks like it was worth your time. Silver always looks SSSOOO GGGOOOODD when it comes out of the ground. Nice other goodies too. Spotz

stoney56

Gold Member
Oct 4, 2004
Oklahoma
Ron, you ain't kiddin'. Saw the mudslides on the news along with sinkholes. Just wonderin' did you dig 'em or did they wash out of the ground? ;D Just kiddin'. Keep it up and you might get on the cover agin this year. Good Luck.

Colorado2

Dec 26, 2004
Berthoud CO
Detector(s) used
White's DFX, White's MXT, Fisher Gold Bug II
Hey Ron. Nice digs. Man you are consistent. I can make out "Good For One School" on the token but can't see the last word. Congrats on your day out and keep dry ;D~CO2

alwayslookin

Sep 30, 2004
Indy
Ron....WTG looks like some pretty cool finds...
Stay off the hills out there you might end up having to be "dug" yourself...

dgaughan

Bronze Member
Dec 8, 2004
east northport ny
Detector(s) used
Whites Prizm 5 Garrett ace 350
you guys might want to consider getting an arc ready if it keeps on raining like that out there. it looks like you had a good day though congrats

OP
OP
Ron (CA)

Ron (CA)

Feb 1, 2005
Mechanicsville VA
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
CTX 3030 , Deus 1 & 2,
Crossed Rifle Collar Pin Info

Worn by enlisted men on the collar of the service coat these disks were made of blackened bronze. The right collar disk bore U.S. (or state markings for NG troops) as well as variations for National Guard or National Army troops. The left collar disk showed the branch of service (i.e. Inf [crossed rifles], Cavalry [crossed sabers], Artillery [crossed cannon], etc) These can often be found with Regimental and Company designations as well.

Ron (CA)

OP
OP
Ron (CA)

Ron (CA)

Feb 1, 2005
Mechanicsville VA
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
CTX 3030 , Deus 1 & 2,
I swing the Minelab Explorer 2 or the Explorer XS. These latest finds were found with the Explorer XS and the 15" WOT coil. Trying to take advantage of the wet ground and get the deepies before it starts to dry out too much!!

According to extended forecast, it should stay wet for a while!! ;)

Ron (CA)

S

SASQUASH

Hay RON I know what you mean about the ground being soft. Now is the time to get the dip find's this is my time to M.D. summer is hard hard ground & lot's of snakes. Not that it stops me alltogether I go to the Beach's lots of people to drop stuff then. SASQUASH in SO.CAL.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread