ivan salis

Gold Member
Feb 5, 2007
callahan,fl
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
delta 4000 / ace 250 - used BH and many others too
just 3 pieces about 4 " long and lots of bits of small CW camp "fencing wire"

a good freind of mine in folkston ,ga allowed me to poke about on his farm while visiting with him up there, MD'er just happened to be in the car,I swear honey---- (wife went to see some wedding photos---rather watch paint dry myself)---yawn!!!!---so we "men folk" went out side---found several bits of large gauge type wire at 6-8 inch deep ---the kind used for keeping livestock in a area in the old days-----did not think thing of the "scrap" until my freind tells me his homestead is a old confederate /union camp ground area----cha ching ---score!!!!!---this man is a long time great freind of me and says I can hit the site "no" problem.---life is good ---since everyboby knows what (3)-- 4 inch long peices of blacked old wire and several small bits and pieces look like---sorry no photos---(hard for me to do---wife has the camera and don't "play" with it taking photos of "junk"--- if its money or good stuff she'll do it however.,if I get something worth while, I will post it. Ivan

Upvote 0

randall61

Bronze Member
Feb 10, 2004
Guntersville,Alabama
Detector(s) used
fisher 1236x2,viper trident
Re: just 3 pieces about 4 " long and lots of bits of small CW camp "fencing wi

being an old c/w campground you should find lots of good targets,good luck...... looking forward
to your finds.

T

TreasureTales

Re: just 3 pieces about 4 " long and lots of bits of small CW camp "fencing wire"

Get yourself a digital camera so we can see the wire. Your wife need never know you bought another camera. hehehe Wishing you well in your hunt at that property.

Ed-NH

Bronze Member
Feb 4, 2006
Detector(s) used
Minelab Explorer ll
Re: just 3 pieces about 4 " long and lots of bits of small CW camp "fencing wi

Good luck on that site. CW emcampments are a lot of fun to hunt. I hope you find some nice relics and buttons.

Night Stalker

Bronze Member
Dec 17, 2004
Florida
Detector(s) used
Omega 8000 & Tesoro Cortes
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Re: just 3 pieces about 4 " long and lots of bits of small CW camp "fencing wire"

Looking forward to some pictures! Good luck and Happy Hunting..............NS

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions