found a neat knife today.

MRDUKE

Mar 25, 2007
well i really was,nt out hunting for anything today , but i decided to go out shooting today and after i was done shooting i was walking around and found a old dump site after walking around it a while all i found was old rusted cans except i found an old knife completely rusted over . anyway i took it home put some naval jelly on the blade .after about an hour of cleaning it up it turned out to be a nice knife. 5inch fixed blade called kinfolks , with a leather handle , it,s got an old high carbin blade thy rust fast but i think thy also sharpen up good ,at least after i work on this one for about 1 1/2 hour i was able to shave the hairs on my arm. i thank it,s going to be my new carry knife . if nothing Else the prices was right.

Upvote 0

littleton

Feb 25, 2007
Detector(s) used
Whites Classic 5
Sounds like a nice find Mrduke! Naval Jelly works great but I always wondered where they got that name, I'm thinking mabey that stuff is extracted from people who don't shower on a regular basis??? ;D ;D

OP
OP
M

MRDUKE

Mar 25, 2007
thanks i always get a big kick out of fixing up something that most people would just wright off as junk.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions