Dec 20, 2014
El Monte,Ca
Detector(s) used
Whites mxt pro,surf pi pro,trx pinpointer
Minelab eureka
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Yesterday's find

So I went to the same park that I found the merc button. I hunted around for a while with just clad showing up. I had told my buddy where I was swinging and he showed up. Well I just wasn't feeling it and was about to call it a day when my buddy sees a tree with a cross carved into it and suggests I swing my thing under the cross. Well the only signal was a solid penny hit no jumpy vdi. I was tired of digging up zinc so my buddy grabs a rock to scrap away the dirt and I pulled out my trowel and pop a little dirt off the surface. And this pops out jwbr 925. image.jpg

Upvote 8
OP
OP
C

Ccarson

Dec 20, 2014
El Monte,Ca
Detector(s) used
Minelab eureka
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Yep silver is always good. I was hoping for another merc but ill take it. This was literally my last target. I had allreddy turned off the detector when my buddy told me to check under the cross on the tree. For a second I thought he was playing a joke on me. But the dirt hadn't been touched. I'll go and have stones looked at and check back in. Glhh

dirtlooter

Gold Member
Jun 5, 2014
mid western ARK
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
XP Deus with 9"LF and 9" HF Coils and 600 Equinox with stock and 6" coils
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
pretty nice ring, one day last summer, I was shot, hot and tired. I had dug about five electrical connectors almost in a row and was about to leave when I had what appeared to be just another one. I almost left it but at the last moment said what the heck and dug it. It turned out to be a beautiful amethyst silver ring and suddenly I was good for another hour. congrats

OP
OP
C

Ccarson

Dec 20, 2014
El Monte,Ca
Detector(s) used
Minelab eureka
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Stones are real.

jeepGold

Sep 7, 2014
Vegas
Detector(s) used
CTX3030, Nox800
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
Good find. When I go to a park I always hit the soccer field side lines, the areas near playgrounds where parents/spectators sit, hill slopes, and shaded tree areas. 3 of my 6 park rings have been under trees. One gold ring had a root through it and was about to blow the ring apart it was so tight.

deershed

Silver Member
Apr 25, 2013
Maryland
Detector(s) used
AT Pro, Whites Coin Master Pro, Bounty Hunter Lonestar, Minelab CTX
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Sweet find and cool story!!

Oct 5, 2014
Massachusetts
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett: AT Pro, AT Gold & Infinium; Minelab: Explorer SE, II; Simplex; Tesoro: Tejon & Outlaw; White's: V3i
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Very nice ring find! Thank you for sharing.

WHADIFIND

Gold Member
Apr 9, 2012
South of the Mason-Dixon Line
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT-MAX
Garrett AT-PRO,
Garrett Groundhog,
Pro-Pointer,

Jack Hammer!
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
So I went to the same park that I found the merc button. I hunted around for a while with just clad showing up. I had told my buddy where I was swinging and he showed up. Well I just wasn't feeling it and was about to call it a day when my buddy sees a tree with a cross carved into it and suggests I swing my thing under the cross. Well the only signal was a solid penny hit no jumpy vdi. I was tired of digging up zinc so my buddy grabs a rock to scrap away the dirt and I pulled out my trowel and pop a little dirt off the surface. And this pops out jwbr 925.

Well, it's obviously a VERY nice find. But, that part about swinging your thing under the cross? :dontknow:

Hmmmmm ;)

WTG!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions