Garrett AT-MAX
Garrett AT-PRO,
Garrett Groundhog,
Pro-Pointer,

Jack Hammer!
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Might be snowing, but that will never stop a T-Netter! LOL

Saw a bit of copper glinting in the light, looked closer and there you are, first finds in a while!

2015 (95).jpg
2015 (96).jpg
2015 (97).jpg
2015 (99).jpg

Interesting finds, considering my location. Eh wot? ;)

2015 (98).jpg

Blingie and Fishy say, "Bring it on!!!"

Upvote 20
OP
OP
WHADIFIND

WHADIFIND

Gold Member
Apr 9, 2012
South of the Mason-Dixon Line
๐Ÿฅ‡ Banner finds
๐Ÿ† Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT-MAX
Garrett AT-PRO,
Garrett Groundhog,
Pro-Pointer,

Jack Hammer!
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Msbeepbeep

Gold Member
Jun 24, 2012
MA
Detector(s) used
M-6, pro pointer, pistol probe
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
No harm Brad, hubby is stuck with me for 42 years now, I tell him its's because he can't afford the 10 women it would take to replace me. Lol!

Kemper posted that photo on one of my threads about scrapping pennies out from under a truck!

Sorry I hijack your thread WHADIFIND.

Old Dude

Gold Member
Feb 20, 2013
Luzerne County, Pa
๐Ÿ† Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Fisher F75, Garrett ATPro, Garrett GTAx 500
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
No harm Brad, hubby is stuck with me for 42 years now, I tell him its's because he can't afford the 10 women it would take to replace me. Lol!

Kemper posted that photo on one of my threads about scrapping pennies out from under a truck!

Hey I never get credit...that was me that posted that MBB!

OP
OP
WHADIFIND

WHADIFIND

Gold Member
Apr 9, 2012
๐Ÿฅ‡ Banner finds
๐Ÿ† Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT-MAX
Garrett AT-PRO,
Garrett Groundhog,
Pro-Pointer,

Jack Hammer!
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

What's to hijack!?!? 2 pennies??? I'm enjoying! Have at it! :)

treblehunter

Gold Member
Jun 18, 2013
New Jersey
Detector(s) used
Minelab Excalibur II
XP Deus
Garrett pro pointer
XP Deus MI-6 pinpointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Brad, which photo made you woozy? Take my advice...find one and DON'T marry her. Has worked for me the last 9 or 10 years, lol. We have lasted longer than both my marriages put together[emoji41]

Now that is funny Dave. Good laugh, thanks for the laughs guys, I like it too Gary.

Msbeepbeep

Gold Member
Jun 24, 2012
MA
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Then I redirect the photo credit to you Old Dude and I'll reprimand the staff! Good help is so hard to find now days (office of one! Lol!)

If you guys knew how much difficulty I have just getting around this site you'd laugh, I don't know any of the short cuts.

I actually found a penny yesterday but didn't have the I pad with me to take a pic. Guess I will have to saunter out and have a look around today! You just never know!

Last edited:

Old Dude

Gold Member
Feb 20, 2013
Luzerne County, Pa
๐Ÿ† Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Ok, since everyone's direction has gone all willy-nilly, just what is your new avatar exactly, Gary? I see the ATP, but the rest of it????

OP
OP
WHADIFIND

WHADIFIND

Gold Member
Apr 9, 2012
๐Ÿฅ‡ Banner finds
๐Ÿ† Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT-MAX
Garrett AT-PRO,
Garrett Groundhog,
Pro-Pointer,

Jack Hammer!
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Then I redirect the photo credit to you Old Dude and I'll reprimand the staff! Good help is so hard to find now days (office of one! Lol!)

If you guys knew how much difficulty I have just getting around this site you'd laugh, I don't know any of the short cuts.

I actually found a penny yesterday but didn't have the I pad with me to take a pic. Guess I will have to saunter out and have a look around today! You just never know!

No hay problemo, Seรฑora! Pics are NEVER a requirement on my threads. Some people! They HAVE to have a pic to be reminded of EVERYTHING! Even what a penny looks like!! :)

OP
OP
WHADIFIND

WHADIFIND

Gold Member
Apr 9, 2012
๐Ÿฅ‡ Banner finds
๐Ÿ† Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT-MAX
Garrett AT-PRO,
Garrett Groundhog,
Pro-Pointer,

Jack Hammer!
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Ok, since everyone's direction has gone all willy-nilly, just what is your new avatar exactly, Gary? I see the ATP, but the rest of it????

I just had nothing to do so I thought I'd equip my ATP with a set of infra-red heat lamps. Kind of heat the ground as I go. ;) But, it's not working too well. First it takes longer than 10 minutes to melt the snow. Then, the batteries die. :dontknow: ;)

Just a winter doldrums experiment. I'll try something else soon. ;)

Old Dude

Gold Member
Feb 20, 2013
Luzerne County, Pa
๐Ÿ† Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting

In case you missed it, Gary, she originally credited YOU this time, lol. That's why I said I give up[emoji57]. If you need a proof reader, MBB, I am available Jan - late Feb, most years[emoji39]

Msbeepbeep

Gold Member
Jun 24, 2012
MA
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
That I do Old Dude! I am rapidly losing it! Even auto correct has given up on me! Lol!
One of these days I'll forget my password and won't be able to post! .....was that cheering I just heard?

OP
OP
WHADIFIND

WHADIFIND

Gold Member
Apr 9, 2012
๐Ÿฅ‡ Banner finds
๐Ÿ† Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT-MAX
Garrett AT-PRO,
Garrett Groundhog,
Pro-Pointer,

Jack Hammer!
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
That I do Old Dude! I am rapidly losing it! Even auto correct has given up on me! Lol!
One of these days I'll forget my password and won't be able to post! .....was that cheering I just heard?

Not cheering, rather the wail of agony. To thinkest, that thou, art not welcome amongst my fellow peers! 'Tis shameful! :nono:

Msbeepbeep

Gold Member
Jun 24, 2012
MA
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
WHADIFIND, Trust me in the real world this is the only place I am understood and welcome! LOL!
Old Dude I may have a little ADHD going on...or maybe it just the winter weather, not sure!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread