One last swing at HB2078

C

cachenut

[email protected], [email protected], [email protected]

Well here is my next letter to a committee working on 2078. Come on guys send them an email so they know you have not given up and do not want this bill passed. If you come back with a strong response they may think twice about trying this stuff again and just leave us alone. If you don't they will think you won't mind rolling over, again.

The Senate rejected the House's rejection and requested a house committee to consider changes to the bill. These are the members I know of.

Dear Sir:

I felt compelled to write since I have written so often on HB2078. I would direct you to one of my other letters if you have not read one or more yet.

I am opposed to HB2078 because it establishes a position to implement the original goals of the laws supporting 2078 even though these very laws were struck as invalid. My question is why support a position when the laws were improper. This is clearly a waste of taxpayer money.

I do not think my assembly is really in touch with what most Virginians go through in life. A great many of us cannot afford a house much less a historic home. Many Virginians cannot even afford good medical care for lack of money. Some die every week because they lack the money to pay for medicine or doctors visits.

The tax money you so easy spend is collected from them a few pennies at a time. For most of you the tax bill you have to pay at the end of the year is more than their gross annual income.

Who is responsible for this situation? Who can fix it? I don't know.

But you can help just a little by not spending the hard earned tax money Virginia collects so it can be spent elsewhere. How can Virginia become a better Virginia if our legislators do not lead us?

Oppose HB2078 and other wasteful legislation proposed by those who think only of their personal goals and not all of Virginia.

"you are what you vote for!"

Joe Wolfe
Winchester Virginia

Upvote 0

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread