NEW detector first gold and ring all in one..

Anthonywayne

Tenderfoot
Feb 13, 2009
Camden Arkansas
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro
I have been a member of treasure net for a while but haven't been active. I hade a metal detector from radio shack and it did not last very long before breaking. I resiliently bought a Garrett AT Pro and got around to hunting my yard and found my first ring a gold 10k one. 049.JPG Checking gold ring off bucket list.

Upvote 13

d2

Bronze Member
Mar 18, 2005
Arkansas
Detector(s) used
Tesoro/Cibola Garrett ATPro
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Good deal!!! I just got one too, a couple of weeks ago, and am trying to learn how to work it in between all this rain...d2

Oct 5, 2014
Massachusetts
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett: AT Pro, AT Gold & Infinium; Minelab: Explorer SE, II; Simplex; Tesoro: Tejon & Outlaw; White's: V3i
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Very nice gold find! That AT Pro will treat you right, once understand the language.

mikeraydj

Bronze Member
May 19, 2014
Montana
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab E-Trac, Deteknix X-Pointer, Garrett Pro Pointer
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I have been a member of treasure net for a while but haven't been active. I hade a metal detector from radio shack and it did not last very long before breaking. I resiliently bought a Garrett AT Pro and got around to hunting my yard and found my first ring a gold 10k one. View attachment 1134166 Checking gold ring off bucket list.
I'm thinking after finding that you will become an active member. Congrats!

OP
OP
A

Anthonywayne

Tenderfoot
Feb 13, 2009
Camden Arkansas
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro
Yea the rain has been a rill pain, even when the rain stops for a day the ground water table is so high all my plugs start filing in with water right away.

WHADIFIND

Gold Member
Apr 9, 2012
South of the Mason-Dixon Line
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT-MAX
Garrett AT-PRO,
Garrett Groundhog,
Pro-Pointer,

Jack Hammer!
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
It'll dry out. We're only just beginning. :)

Good job!

Msbeepbeep

Gold Member
Jun 24, 2012
MA
Detector(s) used
M-6, pro pointer, pistol probe
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Very well done congrats! Gold in the hole! Does it belong to anyone in your family?

We have a high water table here too from the frozen ground, I stepped on the end of our driveway and water oozed out of the cracks! We can 't get a digger into the frozen ground yet. At one point we will be digging, at one point.

OP
OP
A

Anthonywayne

Tenderfoot
Feb 13, 2009
Camden Arkansas
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro
Very well done congrats! Gold in the hole! Does it belong to anyone in your family?

We have a high water table here too from the frozen ground, I stepped on the end of our driveway and water oozed out of the cracks! We can 't get a digger into the frozen ground yet. At one point we will be digging, at one point.

I don't know who the ring belonged to, my wife and I bought the house bought 15 years ago and no one has lost a ring in that time. I do know the house was built around 1939 give or take a year so the ring could be quit old.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread