Some more dug bottles!!

bullgill

Jun 8, 2014
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
This is two days of digging. I dug till it was unsafe then started on a new spot right next to the other hole. I got a trench dug out that connects with my other hole, dug about 1-2 feet. I hope to return soon to find dig out the trench to around four to five feet to expand the original hole. I plan to combine them and when the frost thaws I will be able to take off the top layer of frozen dirt from the original hole and make it safe to dig there again. I do not want to be in there when that frost thaws!
I need to pick up a pack of dust masks... I keep forgetting! That dust can't be good to breathe.

The fish embossed bottle missing it's top made me sad. Anybody know if it may still be worth something?

Happy hunting :4leafclover: { 8

Upvote 2

curbdiggercarl57

Silver Member
Nov 19, 2007
Largo, Florida
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Whites Silver Eagle, DFX, Shadow X-2
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Great 20-40's bottle site you're digging. The glass Colt pistol looks like it was a candy dispenser, if so, that might be the best piece. Is the grip hollow? They would fill it with small, sugar candy beads. Kudos! Carl

OP
OP
bullgill

bullgill

Jun 8, 2014
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Yep that is what it is, it is marked avor. I see one on ebay for $40 plus some train bottles. Seen some on worthpoint sell for $30-$60. Not great but cool find. I value the milk bottles from $5-$8, so the near mint Hemingray no. 11 are nice with a value of $10 -$15. I hope to find some mint pop bottles, never know!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread