Didnt find the ring my wife lost:(

Back-of-the-boat

Gold Member
Apr 18, 2013
California
Detector(s) used
AT GOLD/Garrett /C.Scope cs4PI/Garrett(carrot) pro pointer/ 5x8 double d coil and sniper coil/Lesche digger/Lesche "T" handle shovel.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Didn't find the ring my wife lost:(

:sadsmiley::sadsmiley: Oh well hopefully it was a young couple who couldn't afford one that found it.I could tell someone else had been at the picnic site we had been at,Orange peels and apple core that we didn't leave there, wasn't really thinking it would still be there.Well I did a water hunt anyways and came away with 1.40 in clad and hate tabs in the water:BangHead: chase those buggers everywhere with the scoop.But topped my day with a broken detector right where it mounts to the shaft. Need to send it in for a NEW housing, I guess the pressure swinging back and forth in the water snapped it:BangHead:

Upvote 2

ArmyJoe

Apr 30, 2014
S. Korea
Detector(s) used
Safari
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Just an FYI! I saw Anderson now makes a shaft for the AT Gold/AT Pro in case ya want something a bit more sturdy!

HH,
Joe

OBN

Gold Member
Dec 30, 2008
Maryland Waters
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
"Excalibur"..
"AQ" Impulse
Primary Interest:
Other
Sounds like you were having a good time until she snapped! Good Luck and hope you can get out ASAP.

Subterranean

Silver Member
Jan 31, 2012
Southwest Missouri
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro (Julio), Garrett AT Max (Medusa), Garrett Pro Pointer, White's Prism V, Lesche Digger.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Sorry for the bummer day. Go find her a better ring as a replacement, and everyone wins. Sub 8-)

OP
OP
Back-of-the-boat

Back-of-the-boat

Gold Member
Apr 18, 2013
California
Detector(s) used
AT GOLD/Garrett /C.Scope cs4PI/Garrett(carrot) pro pointer/ 5x8 double d coil and sniper coil/Lesche digger/Lesche "T" handle shovel.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Just an FYI! I saw Anderson now makes a shaft for the AT Gold/AT Pro in case ya want something a bit more sturdy!

HH,
Joe

I wish it was the shaft, it was the two screw mounts on the molded control box:BangHead:

Msbeepbeep

Gold Member
Jun 24, 2012
MA
Detector(s) used
M-6, pro pointer, pistol probe
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hope things improve for ya.

OP
OP
Back-of-the-boat

Back-of-the-boat

Gold Member
Apr 18, 2013
California
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

frankie

Feb 7, 2010
mass
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
ctx 3030 deus excalibur sovern but used gp4500 sd2200 whites nd a few fisher. Nox 800
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Put a add in the paper. We use to put a add in the paper for free.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions