Great Southern Beach Shoot Out Finds As Well As Some Recent Ring Finds.

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Here are my finds from the Beach Shootout this past weekend in Daytona. Although I did not win anything, I still had a blast and will be going again next year.

Total finds minus 1 Mercury dime that I found still in bag after I took pics.
top left are the new Washington Gold coins, bottom left is the general clad, and on the right are the silver finds, 1 ring and a bullet from the siege of Vicksburg according to Ron of Dixie Metal Detectors on whose hunt I found it.

DSC01991.jpg

Just the silver finds.
4 silver quarters, (one a standing liberty), a 1922 Peace Dollar, 3 Mercury dimes (1 is missing in picture), 16 Rosey Dimes,

DSC01996.jpg

My ring finds from the last 2 weeks. (minus the one I found tonight)
bottom is silver, 2nd from bottom is silver with amathist stones, 3rd from bottom is a gold colored clad ring, 4th from bottom is a mood ring, 5th from bottom is the costume ring from the Shoot Out, and top is toe ring, has no markings to tell, probably nickel.

DSC01998.jpg

Thanks for looking

Upvote 0

TeddyB1967

Feb 23, 2007
Pennsylvania
Cool, I love those rings :o I went to a beach area the other day and came home with a whooping .19 cents, 3 seashells and a small bag of garbage ;D

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread