Todays metal detecting finds! Garrett Ace 360

bullgill

Jun 8, 2014
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Today's metal detecting finds! Garrett Ace 360

The bracelet is marked 925/Italy, it is my first silver find!! It weighs 1.5 oz. Found it on a path that goes through the woods from somebody's house to the beach on Lake Erie. My Garrett Ace 360 LOVES copper pennies. Don't tell uncle Sam but I'm going to be saving up these copper pennies to melt them down.:tongue3:

Happy hunting : }

Upvote 7

wv hilljack

Aug 29, 2013
Western, WV
Detector(s) used
XP Deus / Garrett AT Pro,Garrett 5x8, Nel Tornado / Garrett Ace 250
Garrett Pro Pinpointer‎/ Minelab X-terra 705 / Makro pinpointer / Nel Tornado coil / Nokta Fors Core
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Nice hunt.

rks1949

May 13, 2013
Lawrenceville,Il.
Detector(s) used
XP Deus, Garrett AT Max, Nokta Simplex +, Nokta Legend ,Garrett Pro Pointer , Fisher F Point, Garrett Digging Tool, Gator Razor, Digging Tool, Sampson Digger, Get the Track Hoe! It's a deep one! :)
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
You got that ACE talking to ya!:thumbsup:

OP
OP
bullgill

bullgill

Jun 8, 2014
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I plan to make it out to an old home site I found while mushroom hunting years ago. It is about a mile away from any road leading me to believe it is an early one. I was so busy hunting mushrooms I did not realize what I had found! So many hobbies, so little time. lol

OP
OP
bullgill

bullgill

Jun 8, 2014
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
You got that ACE talking to ya!:thumbsup:

It is a hard machine to get used to, I still have some learning to do. Without the conductivity number you are left to wonder sometimes but there are ways of coping. I am having trouble in junky areas with getting false signals.

Subterranean

Silver Member
Jan 31, 2012
Southwest Missouri
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro (Julio), Garrett AT Max (Medusa), Garrett Pro Pointer, White's Prism V, Lesche Digger.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Congrats on the chunk-o-Italian-silver bracelet! Your beach trail will still produce, have fun! Sub 8-)

Carolina Tom

Gold Member
Apr 4, 2014
Charlotte
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
XP Deus V3.2 9" & 11" Coils, AT Pro, ProPointer AT, Lesche 55, 75 & 80LT
Primary Interest:
Other
Yes sorry it is a Ace 350... not 360... I must have circles on my mind lol

350... 360... whatever it takes.

The skeleton key is awesome, and the silver bracelet is a great find too. GL&HH!

rodarian

Jul 20, 2014
upstate New York
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
AT Pro, ACE250, Garrett pro pointer
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Even VDI numbers can't tell you whats down there. They make a 5x8 coil for that machine, that'll help you in the trashy areas. You gotta dig the trash to find the gold. I am lovin that key, aswell.

OP
OP
bullgill

bullgill

Jun 8, 2014
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
several years old now, but as far as I know the law hasn't changed since. The United States Mint Pressroom

That is why I said, "don't tell uncle sam". lol Honestly I think the gooberment has other things to worry about than a few dug copper pennies being melted. Not to mention it costs money to run a crucible, making it a waste of time.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread