Went into the woods for an Easter Egg hunt...CW style.

TokenMan

Aug 27, 2014
NOVA
Detector(s) used
White's MXT All Pro-10D2 & 6x10dd
White's 6000 Pro XL
Fisher 1266x
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Today was very nice and after Church went into a patch of woods I never tried. Had a pretty good pre-dinner of walking. Some clad, a toy gun trigger (I think), a Va Male 1949 dog tag, and 5 CW easter eggs :laughing7: Two were cleaners and the most interesting one, which I thought was just a hunk of lead, is what appears to be a high impact fired bullet. Just never found one that split in this manner. Took a pic of the back and as I am looking at it as I type, wondering if it was "cut" in half and melted together. Thanks for looking and Happy Easter!

easter2.jpg easter3.jpg easter4.jpg

Upvote 3

mirage83

Dec 20, 2009
NW Georgia
Detector(s) used
Whites MXT, XLT
Hmm, looks like it was melted to me too, perhaps laying on a rock or other hard surface in a fire pit. Interesting in any case. Nice hunt.

OP
OP
T

TokenMan

Aug 27, 2014
NOVA
Detector(s) used
White's 6000 Pro XL
Fisher 1266x
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
looks like it may have been in or near a fire

oh yeah, that's a great possibility. I had the melted part right lol. Thanks diggervet!

OP
OP
T

TokenMan

Aug 27, 2014
NOVA
Detector(s) used
White's 6000 Pro XL
Fisher 1266x
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hmm, looks like it was melted to me too, perhaps laying on a rock or other hard surface in a fire pit. Interesting in any case. Nice hunt.

Thanks mirage83! Yeah, I can now see it pointed slightly downward and the backside melting and dripping to the tip. I will be getting back to these woods as soon as I can.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread