Bavaria Mike

Gold Member
Feb 7, 2005
Bavaria Germany
Detector(s) used
Minelab XT70, Fisher 1280, Garrett Ace 250 and MH5
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
What kind of depth does it get? My Vibraprobe 560 only gets about 3/4" at best, would like about 2" with a pinpointer. HH, Mike

OP
OP
B

Brush Creek

it was invented to find shot in bird meat for hunters and finds it real good at 1/2 inch
biger stuff at 2 inches
and they only cost about 15 bucks and are strong
im happy

wheres_wheatie

Sep 2, 2006
Vermont
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro w/ Carrot
I looked into one of these as well but didn't think it would work good enough with such a low price tag ($15). I found them in diffrent colors always advertised as stud finders.

SC_hunter

Bronze Member
Jan 16, 2007
South Carolina
Detector(s) used
Whites V3i,Whites XLT,Ace 250 and BH Tracker IV and Others.....
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Where can we get more info on it?????? Might be interested. Thanks

RW

Feb 7, 2007
Fort Worth'ish
Detector(s) used
Golden uMax w/CleanSweep - XP Deus
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
I have a Wizard and a VibraProbe. The Wizard has either tone or vibration, a light when the trigger is pulled and adjustable sensitivity. Yes I think it detects a little deeper than the VibraProbe. But... The Wizard seems to be VERY finicky about the humidity. It goes nuts if I use it near the lake. I picked it up because it was so cheap, $20 (the 12 incher not the little one) but I only keep it as a backup now. It works great when it is working great but the Vibraprobe ALWAYS gets the job done. :o

OP
OP
B

Brush Creek

I have not used it in wet weather yet
I was wandering how it would do. I hope it holds up it sure seems to find what im looking for. I almost bought the pistol type for 49 bucks but I like the little one to just slip in my pochet. I found my on line at Wizard Ind im sure there are other sites that carry them also. but for under 20 bucks Im happy

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread