Banned
Jan 1, 2015
Orange Park, Fl
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
White's DFX 950/White's Bullseye pinpointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Howdy T-netters! I still consider myself very new to this site compared to most, but not new to the hobby of hunting for treasure. Some of the greatest treasure you find isn't always gold, silver, buttons, buckles, etc. I have met three individuals since being a member and they are who I could call T-net brothers....Bergie, Searchdeep, and now Slowwevo. They invited me to their sights, and I haven't been disappointed. If Slowwevo reads this he is probably wonder what I'm talking about. Those two beach sites are great for future references. When a big storm hits it is game on. I've never met someone who is that new to the hobby, but so into it. Not many people do the research that he does. Now, with that being said, Bergie did a lot of research on his 1812 and I know he had to pull some strings to get us in there to the site. Searchdeep did a lot too at his plantation site and took the time to use a GPS too mark off where some of the original structures were. That is called dedication! I drove over 200 miles towards the treasure coast to meet Slowwevo and we had some great conversation about our finds, especially his and I was amazed, and still amazed. His finds are incredible! We kinda got rained out, didn't find anything, but man did he educate me. The rules about the beaches and the waters down there are very important and now I know that. So, I know this site is all about what you find and posting pics and videos, but the people you meet on this site and and what you learn from them can be the greatest finds of all! Oh, and I will be back at the 1812 site again soon hopefully when the timing is right. I know people are interested in what I might find next, and so am I! HH!

Upvote 2

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread