Clad, Clad, and more Clad Updated: Pics added

D

Darod

Dug clad until my hands hurt today.? Found slugs, a key, trash, more clad, and a silver earring.? I'll post pics tomorrow.? It's too late and I'm beat.? I'll update with pics tomorrow for everyone to see.? Oh,? it came to $5.87 in clad total, TONS of pennies.? I didn't have all the pennies in the photo,? my son dropped about half of them in the money jar before I could stop him :)? What a good helper he is :).

Here are the pics:? Don't expect too much here.? Just something to look at.? The earring is bent, Oh well :)

all.jpg

earring.jpg

earring2.jpg

slugs.jpg

Rod

Upvote 0

spotz

Bronze Member
Jan 16, 2005
Stanfield, Oregon
Re: Clad, Clad, and more Clad

It all adds up in the end. Just think. If you had skipped just one target & it was a nice ring or some silver. It's still all treasure because YOU discoverd it & dug it up. Spotz

OP
OP
D

Darod

Thx guys for the encouragement. I dig it all because I'm so damm afraid the one I skip will be a gorgeous diamond loaded ring :).

Rod

Lowbatts

Gold Member
Jul 1, 2003
Elgin
Detector(s) used
Fishers 1235X-8" CZ-20/21-8" F-70-11"DD GC1023

Well you are paying for the toy, eh?!? Nice digs all the same it's money you didn't have to answer to anyone else for!

don

Jan 21, 2005

Digging clad is better than not being able to dig like me in toronto

Keep up the good work

True_Metal

Aug 27, 2004
Smoky Mountains
Detector(s) used
Minelab Whites
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Good job, Darod! At least uncle sam wont get half of it! ;D

treasurekidd

Bronze Member
Nov 20, 2004
Rhode Island
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Diggin clad would be fine with me, Darod! Instead, I spent my after work hours shoveling the @#!% snow we got last night! Keep diggin those clads! Wow, I must really be obsessed with this hobby. Here I am getting all excited because someone 1500 miles away is digging up pennies, lol! I am really itchin to get out there with the new ACE250 I just ordered, but I think I have a few more weeks of snow and frozen ground before spring rolls around here in New England! Winter sux! Good luck, and HH!

J

Jim Cal

I said it before...every good target one digs puts you that much closer to your next big find. I like old stuff and to some extent can control the types of things I find by looking for old places that haven't been hunted to death. I like old houses that were around when everybody had a pocket full of silver coins. Not only are the finds better but old yards aren't littered with pull tabs and junk normally. They also had clotheslines which have been productive areas for me and kids played outside in the dirt a lot more back then. Good luck and keep searching. Jim Cal

petecnc

Dec 17, 2004
wilmington nc
Detector(s) used
used to own a whites dfx. i dont currently own a machine. cant wait to save up for a new machine
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

any clad is better than digging up a pull tab . cant wait till all the snow and and the frost in the ground is gone and got out digging

OP
OP
D

Darod

I'm not complaining really about all the clad. I just get tired of doing all this digging for pennies :) I shouldn't be so picky I guess. I'm having fun, finding stuff, getting to know my detector, and giving all you guys and gals up north something to see and talk about :)

I added the pics at the top of the page.

Thanks everyone,

Rod

BRD

Mar 26, 2004
Good going Darod,
Every target that you dig puts you one target closer to that nice gold ring, Seated half, Barber dime, etc. Keep up the good work and remember to keep it fun.
BRD

upier

Jan 6, 2005
worms worms
every hole i dig has worms .

maybe i should open up a bate shop

grats on the finds woot
got spring fever here and isent finding aneything just awsome

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread