coin question
Welcome guest, is this your first visit?
Discoveries

us
    May 2003
    Eastern Shore, Maryland
    Minelab Explorer
    21 times

coin question

I found a coin that looks like a Geogius, British Half Pence. The bust is facing right and it is a smaller bust than I have seen. What is puzzling is that the coin is about 30.25mm in diameter. I can't find anything like it. Can anyone help? I'll try to post pics when I can. Thanks.

us
    Celtic Treasure Hunter

Apr 2005
    Southeastern Ireland
    21 times
    Banner Finds (1)

Re: coin question

Quote Originally Posted by jeric2
    I found a coin that looks like a Geogius, British Half Pence. The bust is facing right and it is a smaller bust than I have seen. What is puzzling is that the coin is about 30.25mm in diameter. I can't find anything like it. Can anyone help? I'll try to post pics when I can. Thanks.
    With all the coind ID sites you should be able to ID it on the internet. Post a pic with a close-up of any legend, (inscriprion) that may be left and legable.
    The only ones for me are the mad ones, the ones who are mad to live, mad to talk, mad to be saved, desirous of everything at the same time, who never yawn or say a commonplace thing, but burn, burn, burn, like fabulous yellow roman candles exploding like spiders across the sky.

May 2006

Re: coin question

Here's an online forum that specializes in foreign & exotic coins. Send them your description and they will probably answer. I have done this many times with luck, Steve in so az

http://www.forumancientcoins.com/board/index.php

Sponsored Links