little coin spill and a nice button

bainsey

Feb 12, 2015
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
So today I had a list of jobs to get done including washing, waxing and servicing the girlfriends car. So metal detecting was right at the bottom of the pile of things to do.
By 2 oclock I had managed to get all the jobs done and the mrs said why don't I pop out metal detecting for a couple of hours as she was off into town to get her nails done, I was out the door in a flash.

I decided to head up to Hessle foreshore on the River Humber just upstream from hull. Upon arriving I noticed that a large new section of foreshore had opened up as the silt that covered it had washed away.

The area was only slightly upstream from where I had found hammered coins before so I was pretty excited. Unfortunately I missed the tide by a couple of hours and the water was already well on its way in by the time I got searching.

I had a few finds including a little pocket spill but I won't ruin it, you will have to watch the video to see the finds :)

Here is the video link

https://youtu.be/4D2scqyQRPA

I must say I was yet again very impressed by the Makro Racer on what is very iron infested and mineralised ground. It is deep and has great target separation which is something I need a lot when searching these sort of areas.

Happy hunting

Upvote 0

Erik in NJ

Silver Member
Oct 4, 2010
The Garden State
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Minelab Explorer SE Pro & CTX-3030
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Peace and love, peace and love....you sound just like Ringo mate! :laughing7: I liked your commentary....good video!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread