Aug 27, 2014
NOVA
Detector(s) used
White's MXT All Pro-10D2 & 6x10dd
White's 6000 Pro XL
Fisher 1266x
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Man o man I waited too long to get back to my patch of woods. There was not a whole lot of room to swing my coil...looked like a totally different place than I was at last time. It was a jungle. Looks like I will have to wait til fall/winter to really get after it. However, I was able to find a few spots and a few CW items. Next to the bullets of course, I dug a piece of bayonet which is pretty cool. The last pic is something I'm not sure about, a little case of some sort. It has a bust head on it encircled by 12 stars and a type of "V" at bottom with a squiggly line. Ever seen that logo?? I had no luck finding anything. BTW, look at the size of that pull tab. Thanks for looking and have a great Memorial Day weekend!!

5191.jpg 5192.jpg 5193.jpg 5194.jpg

Upvote 7

coinman123

Silver Member
Feb 21, 2013
New England, Somewhere Metal Detecting in the Wood
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Teknetics T2 SE (DST)
Spare Teknetics T2 SE (backup)
15" T2 coil
Pro-Pointer
Bounty Hunter Pioneer 202
Fisher F2
Fisher F-Point
Primary Interest:
Other
Awesome hunt, That exact same gear is in an alarm clock from the 1890's that I found in a trash pile.

OP
OP
T

TokenMan

Aug 27, 2014
NOVA
Detector(s) used
White's 6000 Pro XL
Fisher 1266x
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Awesome hunt, That exact same gear is in an alarm clock from the 1890's that I found in a trash pile.

Thanks! Cool about the gear...BTW I forgot to mention all the clad came from the near by park on my way out, not in the jungle :laughing7:

Oct 5, 2014
Massachusetts
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett: AT Pro, AT Gold & Infinium; Minelab: Explorer SE, II; Simplex; Tesoro: Tejon & Outlaw; White's: V3i
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Great hunt! You found some very interesting and historical items. Congratulations.

terpfan

Bronze Member
Oct 31, 2007
Maryland/ NC
Detector(s) used
White's Matrix M6
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
That bayonet piece is fantastic. I hope you can get back to the jungle for another hunt, maybe after the foliage dies back in the fall.

OP
OP
T

TokenMan

Aug 27, 2014
NOVA
Detector(s) used
White's 6000 Pro XL
Fisher 1266x
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
That bayonet piece is fantastic. I hope you can get back to the jungle for another hunt, maybe after the foliage dies back in the fall.

Thanks terp! Yeah gonna have to wait to get back there...but I know where it is :thumbsup:

nsdq

Silver Member
Oct 16, 2011
Tarpon springs FL
Detector(s) used
AT-Pro,Ace 150, flea market digger
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Heck of way to make a good hunt sweet finds

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread