help needed with a project.

bainsey

Feb 12, 2015
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hey everyone, I have a friend called lance who is a keen detectorist from Germany.

He has come up with a project for himself to create a metal detecting program which is based on YouTube that will made like a mini documentary series showing finds that other detectorists have made and also machine reviews etc.

He has published his first video which I got a feature in and wants to make a second episode if anyone else can donate metal detecting footage to him.

He spent a lot of time editing and putting together this first video so please give it a watch and leave him some feedback.

https://youtu.be/xKHxsrkgSoI

Thanks for your support

Upvote 0
OP
OP
B

bainsey

Feb 12, 2015
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hey everyone, I have a friend called lance who is a keen detectorist from Germany.

He has come up with a project for himself to create a metal detecting program which is based on YouTube that will made like a mini documentary series showing finds that other detectorists have made and also machine reviews etc.

He has published his first video which I got a feature in and wants to make a second episode if anyone else can donate metal detecting footage to him.

He spent a lot of time editing and putting together this first video so please give it a watch and leave him some feedback.

https://youtu.be/xKHxsrkgSoI

Thanks for your support

Hi mate, sorry if I gave the wrong impression. Lance is accepting requests from people who want to star in a video he will then edit their clips to suit the programme (programme here in the UK means video\tv series ) there is no actual computer programming to select videos haha

Andy

Erik in NJ

Silver Member
Oct 4, 2010
The Garden State
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Minelab Explorer SE Pro & CTX-3030
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Nice work in the programme Bainsey. Still looking forward to you maybe starting off one of your videos like this :laughing7::

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions