Well, Today I found.............

Shorty Buckshot

Aug 19, 2012
Northeast Indiana
Detector(s) used
Equinox 600
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Today I found that I should have gotten a Pro Pointer a long time ago.....

My new (and first ever) Pro Pointer came yesterday.....the first one I bought a couple weeks ago turned out to be a fake...Ebay seller was very nice about it and promptly refunded my money....

So anyway, I couldn't wait to try the new one out....I was out in my yard with the Ace 250 when the neighbor came over and started talking to me....told him I was trying out the new Pro Pointer but not finding much...he said well why not go over and try my front yard....so I did....lots of junk targets and a few coins...2 Wheaties, a Rosie, 2 Washingtons and a few Lincolns,.....Also found a small gold religious medal....need to clean it up and see if its gold....

The point of all this is that the Pro Pointer cut my dig time in half easily....I should have gotten one a long time ago.....I recommend it to anyone who is on the fence about getting one....great time saver for sure....Thanks for looking.....Shorty B...

finds.jpg

Upvote 5

ks coyote

Aug 30, 2012
Auburn Kansas
Detector(s) used
Whites DFX x 2, XLT, SL 90, Tesoro Vaquero.
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
A pinpointer makes life a lot easier. Congrats.

Loco-Digger

Gold Member
Jun 16, 2014
Northern O-H-I-O
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
F75 LTD, 1280X Aquanaut, & a Patriot (back-up/loaner)
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I went 3/4 of last season without one. Estimate that I pulled $400 in coins during that period. I did buy a pin pointer for $42. did not like it. I do have a Pro pointer now and love it. Might sell it to my brother-in-law for half retail price and then I will pull the trigger on a carrot. :thumbsup:

By the way if anyone likes the Bounty Hunter pin pointer., I'll sell it for $20 + 5 for shipping. I do have PayPal.

ARC

Gold Member
Aug 19, 2014
Tarpon Springs
Detector(s) used
JW 8X-ML X2-VP 585
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Lamborghini... heh
I found the same one in black once.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread