two small silver rings and a #53 "token"-"white" detector tote bag at hunt today

ivan salis

Gold Member
Feb 5, 2007
callahan,fl
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
delta 4000 / ace 250 - used BH and many others too
two small silver rings and a #53 "token"-"white" detector tote bag at hunt today

the "historical recovery assn of north fla"-----the jacksonville chapter of dirt digger anon--held its "hunts" to day ---found 2 smallish size 8 women type rings--- one had the word hope stamped into it 4 times around the sides ---its sterling siver --marked inside the band "STER"---the token I found was #53 good for a very nice whites tote bag for your detector---missed out on the ace 250 grand prize its token number was 50 ---drats---nice prizes--- 3- 1/10th oz gold coins--5 spanish real coins of differant types --3 detectors and several silver dollar type coins---a fine time was had and the food was great --low country boil---yumm yumm---Ivan

Upvote 0

Prober

Bronze Member
Apr 11, 2007
West Michigan
Detector(s) used
White's M6, Bullseye II, Ace250
Re: two small silver rings and a #53 "token"-"white" detector tote bag at hunt today

Sounds like fun Ivan, at least you won something; I would love to win a tote bag for my white. Would have been nice to win the Ace 250...oh well, maybe next time. ;D

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread