A greatest relics day

northwolf

May 21, 2015
Milan
Detector(s) used
Garrett 350 euroace
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
A greatest day in rear guard ww1, canteen waterbottles, spoon, buckles, buttons, one coin,tent peg peg . spoon and buclkes are made in iron and are very rusty . Anyway a beatiful day with friends and for wonderful finds.
thanks for looking

treasure.jpg

Last edited:
Upvote 8

I-DIG-IT

Silver Member
Mar 23, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I think the canteens are so amazing, and hunting with friends - priceless - , Nice digs.

OP
OP
northwolf

northwolf

May 21, 2015
Milan
Detector(s) used
Garrett 350 euroace
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
I think the canteens are so amazing, and hunting with friends - priceless - , Nice digs.

right...when you see the green become visible from the ground....a strange fever takes yourself...and it constrains to shout to your friends.... "waterbotttleeee!" :-) :laughing7:

UnderMiner

Silver Member
Jul 27, 2014
New York City
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Minelab Excalibur II, Ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Cool, my great grandfather was an Italian servicemen during the Battles of the Isonzo. He was shot in the back by an Austrian one night during a reconnaissance mission. It was a miracle that he survived the war. Those look like mostly Austrian relics, my great grandfather always talked about the Austrians having way more supplies then the Italians. What an insane time those guys lived in. Amazing that so many relics are still so well preserved.

OP
OP
northwolf

northwolf

May 21, 2015
Milan
Detector(s) used
Garrett 350 euroace
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Cool, my great grandfather was an Italian servicemen during the Battles of the Isonzo. He was shot in the back by an Austrian one night during a reconnaissance mission. It was a miracle that he survived the war. Those look like mostly Austrian relics, my great grandfather always talked about the Austrians having way more supplies then the Italians. What an insane time those guys lived in. Amazing that so many relics are still so well preserved.

the battles of isonzo were a cruel hard battles, also a brother of my grandfather fighted along Isonzo. Austrian had more and better supplies to fight but less to eat. It s difficult to find italian bottles preserved like those Astrian. I'm agree with you, hard and insane time to lived in. We have to remind those guys to prevent other tragic wars

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread