8 silvers, two gold rings, and a 1940 Wheatie!

treblehunter

Gold Member
Jun 18, 2013
New Jersey
Detector(s) used
Minelab Excalibur II
XP Deus
Garrett pro pointer
XP Deus MI-6 pinpointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I went back where I left off yesterday, in ten minutes time and less than ten scoops I had this.

20150601_112510.jpg

I shot out a couple text and jumped back in the lake, hunted for three hours and found five more silvers and another gold ring. Man that gold looks good in a scoop!
1952 S Franklin Half Dollar, 1962 D Washington Quarter, 1946, 1954, 1964, 1964 Roosevelt Dimes, 1927 Mercury Dime, and 1944 War Nickel
Enjoy the pix
HH & GL
Brad
20150601_141417.jpg 20150601_141428.jpg 20150601_162137.jpg

Upvote 19
OP
OP
treblehunter

treblehunter

Gold Member
Jun 18, 2013
New Jersey
Detector(s) used
Minelab Excalibur II
XP Deus
Garrett pro pointer
XP Deus MI-6 pinpointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Wow haha, that's a crazy amount of silver...and a BIG silver...and GOLD?! Good job man!

Thanks J
I was looking up the only mark on the ornate 10 K gold ring, says UNCUS Here are three links to what I discovered.

https://www.etsy.com/listing/224092..._search_query=uncas jewelry&ref=sr_gallery_33

http://www.uncas.com/history.html

Vintage Uncas Rings -  Danielle Olivia Tefft:  Jewelry Writer, Fashion Blogger &               GIA Accredited Jewelry Professional

The ring I found is not marked sterling like the one in the link, it tested 10 K just like the other signet ring I found yesterday. The other interesting thing was in the last link. It mention "Kiddiegem" rings, which I found last summer. Shame, there were five stones mounted in the gold version I found yesterday, all the stones are long gone.

qaela4

Bronze Member
Jul 24, 2014
Keene, New Hampshire
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Quick Silver,Tesoro Silver Sabre uMax.
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Boy, that Benny looks nice. Congratulations on a great hunt.

Carolina Tom

Gold Member
Apr 4, 2014
Charlotte
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
XP Deus V3.2 9" & 11" Coils, AT Pro, ProPointer AT, Lesche 55, 75 & 80LT
Primary Interest:
Other
Dang Brad! That is really a killer haul. Gold rings and a Franklin... way to hit the ball over the fence, little slugger!

OP
OP
treblehunter

treblehunter

Gold Member
Jun 18, 2013
New Jersey
Detector(s) used
Minelab Excalibur II
XP Deus
Garrett pro pointer
XP Deus MI-6 pinpointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Boy, that Benny looks nice. Congratulations on a great hunt.
Thanks

Dang Brad! That is really a killer haul. Gold rings and a Franklin... way to hit the ball over the fence, little slugger!
Temps dropped to 60 degrees, back in the wet suit, going back for more! Thanks buddy.

Gridwalker306

Gold Member
Nov 10, 2010
Canada
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
XP Deus, ATPro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thanks J
I was looking up the only mark on the ornate 10 K gold ring, says UNCUS Here are three links to what I discovered.

https://www.etsy.com/listing/224092..._search_query=uncas jewelry&ref=sr_gallery_33

http://www.uncas.com/history.html

Vintage Uncas Rings - *Danielle Olivia Tefft: *Jewelry Writer, Fashion Blogger & * * * * * * * GIA Accredited Jewelry Professional

The ring I found is not marked sterling like the one in the link, it tested 10 K just like the other signet ring I found yesterday. The other interesting thing was in the last link. It mention "Kiddiegem" rings, which I found last summer. Shame, there were five stones mounted in the gold version I found yesterday, all the stones are long gone.

I found a ring a couple of years ago, and the small stones were missing. SO, I scooped a bunch of the dirt and took it home with me and screened it, looking for the stones. Unfortunately I didn't find them...

Oct 5, 2014
Massachusetts
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett: AT Pro, AT Gold & Infinium; Minelab: Explorer SE, II; Simplex; Tesoro: Tejon & Outlaw; White's: V3i
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Very productive hunt! congratulations!!

46Wheat

Silver Member
May 23, 2014
Upstate NY
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Minelab Etrac / Equinox 800 / 8.5x11 DD and 5x8 DD coil /
Garrett ProPointer / Lesche Digger
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Joe hunter

Bronze Member
Mar 2, 2013
Up state NY
Detector(s) used
Xp Deus ,
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Very nice finds I see you have a deus have you tried the water proof kit I'd love to try the water but I don't want to drop a lot of cash on a water machine until I know I like it (pretty cold around here)

OP
OP
treblehunter

treblehunter

Gold Member
Jun 18, 2013
New Jersey
Detector(s) used
Minelab Excalibur II
XP Deus
Garrett pro pointer
XP Deus MI-6 pinpointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Wow awesome hunt...:icon_thumright:
Thanks

I found a ring a couple of years ago, and the small stones were missing. SO, I scooped a bunch of the dirt and took it home with me and screened it, looking for the stones. Unfortunately I didn't find them...
They are lost forever

Very productive hunt! congratulations!!
Thank you

very nice
Thanks

Very nice finds I see you have a deus have you tried the water proof kit I'd love to try the water but I don't want to drop a lot of cash on a water machine until I know I like it (pretty cold around here)
I bought the waterproof kit and found some great stuff with it. Long term, I know it will leak eventually. Deus told me they would cover it. I will use it, it will sniff out chains where the Minelab won't, I just won't use it allot (for now)
When Deus comes out with a "otter box" type box I will use it more. The Minelab Excalibur is doing just fine.

Old Dude

Gold Member
Feb 20, 2013
Luzerne County, Pa
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Fisher F75, Garrett ATPro, Garrett GTAx 500
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Those Uncas rings must be all over the northeast Brad. They used 2 variations of the arrow in their mark. I have found one of each and I know Chris has found at least one Uncas ring too. You're doing us all proud with the water hunts. It's good seeing you be successful when I am not, lol. At least I can still see nice finds!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions