Jan 28, 2005
Choctaw Beach Florida
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Equinox 800 and ORX, tesoro Cibola with garret,whites and minelab pinpointers
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi all,I have not posted since early January. Just moved from Germany to North Dakota and I got a good deal on a home that was built in 1920! Myself and Johny Reb hunted the yard for a few hours yesterday and I hit it again today for a little while. The yard is about a half acre and there is still alot to cover. My take so far is two buffalo nickles,8 Wheaties,a1944 Mercury dime , a 1915 dog tax tag,a smashed thimble,a little toy airplane and also a little toy tank and I was very happy to also find a 1907 Indian cent. We can't seem to locate our cord for our scanner so it may take a few days to get some pictures up. There are alot of old homes around here so I hope I can keep fairly busy digging. I also have a few finds that I found my last hunt in Germany that I will post when we get all un packed and find every thing. I hate moving!!! Hope all is well and keep digging!! ;)

Upvote 0

jorge del norte

Bronze Member
Dec 22, 2005
nc
Detector(s) used
Nokta Simplex - Tesoro Conquistador Umax
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
welcome back..HH

River Rat

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jan 6, 2006
SE Louisiana
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro, Ace 250 & Ace 400
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Welcome home, Birdman! Sounds like you have a fantastic place to live, you will be out detecting the surrounding areas for a long time. Can't wait to see what you found...find that scanner cord!

;) RR

texan connection

Silver Member
Sep 3, 2006
Texas
Detector(s) used
Minlabe SE, ace 250, fisher 1280x
Glad To see you Back in The USA, and glad you got to hunt. I bet your nieghbors saw that M.D and said "there goes the niegborhood" ;D

halfdime

Silver Member
Oct 31, 2006
Zelienople
Detector(s) used
White's XLT
Welcome home, Birdman! Now, did you intentionally buy this house for its metal detecting potential? Good to have you back posting.

OP
OP
birdman

birdman

Gold Member
Jan 28, 2005
Choctaw Beach Florida
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Halfdime, that made the decision a little easier! ;)

steve71

Bronze Member
May 9, 2007
TX
WHERE IN ND YOU AT?I LIVE IN ALEXANDER WILLISTON THAT AREA A FEW YEARS BACK.WENT TO A AC/DC CONCERT IN 1986 BISMARK.WHAT MADE YOU MOVE FROM GERMANY?SERVICE? WE MOVEDUP THERE FROM SOUTH TEXAS IN 1975.OILFIELD BACK THEN.YOU SHOULD BE ABLE TO FIND SOME ARTIFACT,GOOD LUCK ON YOUR HUNTS.DONT FORGETTO KEEP AN EYE OUT FOR THEESE!

Attachments

• DSC02641.JPG
    DSC02641.JPG
    81.9 KB · Views: 874

wesfrye53

Bronze Member
Apr 11, 2007
Springfield, TN
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter 202
Fun being able to dig in your own yard, isn't it. And unless there's a family objection..LOL... you shouldn't have problems with permissions.

civilman1

Gold Member
Nov 29, 2005
PA-MD
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett Infinium LS,White's MXT's and Surf II Lot's-O-Coil's
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Welcome home Birdman!!I know that must have been tough leaving the old hunting ground's near Ramstein....Hope you were able to get all the awesome find's back o.k....Sound's like you're off to a great start back here in the state's.Good luck with the new house and get us a pic when you can....Good hearing from ya!!!!

DANGLANGLEY

Silver Member
Oct 3, 2006
Wartburg, Tennessee, U.S.A.
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 250, Tesoro Tiger Shark, Garrett AT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
halfdime said:
Welcome home, Birdman! Now, did you intentionally buy this house for its metal detecting potential? Good to have you back posting.

Sounds like something I would do, lol...
Great finds and there's got to be more goodies there.

OP
OP
birdman

birdman

Gold Member
Jan 28, 2005
Choctaw Beach Florida
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thanks for all the welcome homes . :)
Civilman,it looks like all of my stuff made it here.I was worried about some of the old battle site stuff but it all seems to have made it.It was 45 degrees when I left Ramstein and it was 20 below when I got here in February but it is warming up nice now. :)

Peak190

Apr 23, 2005
Detector(s) used
Fisher 1212x,Deleon ,Cibola,Tejon,Cortez,MXT,GTI2500
Ive almost bought a house just so i could detect it! But the wife didnt go for it.

Bavaria Mike

Gold Member
Feb 7, 2005
Bavaria Germany
Detector(s) used
Minelab XT70, Fisher 1280, Garrett Ace 250 and MH5
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Good to hear from you Bman! Those points look awesome, hope you find some. HH, Mike

Nana40

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2005
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
MXT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Bird! So glad to see ya made it back to the states safely! :) It didn't take you long to start finding some great keepers either!

Congrats! Nana :)

B

Bammer76

Hey Bird Glad to see you are back on the net, Me and Viper771 have been very busy hunting and digging the B-17 crash site, we have unearthed a ton of neet stuff and hope to get alot more before he has to go down range this summer, Bummer, BavariaMike noved up to Baumholder for work purposes so we have another T-Net brother to get with and hunt. wish you and the Family all the luck and keep us posted on the net.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread