todays finds from deep pasture with the makro racer.

bainsey

Feb 12, 2015
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
today's finds from deep pasture with the makro racer.

Hello world, it has been quite sometime since I last managed to sneak a couple of hours detecting time in. Today though I packed my metal detector into the car and hit my local pasture permission.

The ground was quite we after all the rain we have had over the weekend whiched made all the difference as the last few attempts of detecting there have been difficult with how hard the ground was.

I used the makro racer metal detector set with three tones, gain 95, id filter set to 25 and the rest as it comes from the factory.

I made a few coin finds and also got some bullet cases and other bits and pieces. All in all it was great to be out and about in the fresh air especially since it has been so long.

Here is the link to the video which I finally got to use my new video editing software on. Let me know what you think and don't forget to hit the subscribe button :)

https://youtu.be/qHYUqZkMoXU

Happy hunting

Upvote 1

Loco-Digger

Gold Member
Jun 16, 2014
Northern O-H-I-O
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
F75 LTD, 1280X Aquanaut, & a Patriot (back-up/loaner)
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Glad to hear you got out and hunted. I like to look a pics on posts, I hardly ever hit a link to a video.

How are you like the Makro Racer?

OP
OP
B

bainsey

Feb 12, 2015
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Sorry about having no photos buddy, the makro racer is amazing for the money, it goes very deep, works on land and wet sand. What more could you want from a detector haha

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions