Attachments

• Web Arrow heads and sharks teeth 008.jpg
    Web Arrow heads and sharks teeth 008.jpg
    15.2 KB · Views: 512

omnicognic

Bronze Member
Jan 22, 2005
Tampa, Florida
Down here in Fla, sharks teeth can be found on the beaches, though some beaches are especially plentiful like those around Venice Fla. I have also found them in great numbers along railroad tracks where they shipped phosphate and megaladon teeth can be found here in the rivers. Some megaladon teeth can bring $300.00! I wish I had some at the moment to post but I've either sold or have given the ones I had away! Guess it's time to go hunt some more! 8)

rgecy

Bronze Member
Jun 14, 2004
Beaufort, SC
Detector(s) used
Garrett Sea Hunter Mk II
Re: The Sharks Teeth.... MINE'S BIGGER!

Cool Teeth, Not a bad collection! You have some pretty good ones; Mako, Sand Tiger, and the rare Hemipristis. Just thought I would show ya'll one of mine. LOL!

Robert in SC

Attachments

• Megoladon.jpg
    Megoladon.jpg
    75.9 KB · Views: 575

omnicognic

Bronze Member
Jan 22, 2005
Tampa, Florida
You see! That's what I'm talking about! down here there are places in the rivers that produce teeth like that in the above post! thanx RGecy! 8)

C

Copper

O Man, look at that tooth posted above! I'd hate to run into that critter whilst diving ;D Heck, we dive the Great Lakes and our bigger fear is being gummed ta death by pan fish.

If'n you guys find too many of these, how bout shipping some my way ::)

Question: There's a formula to figure the approximate length of the live shark by the size of the tooth isn't there?

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions