Feb 6, 2014
Lowcountry, South Carolina / Richmond, Virginia
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
CTX-3030, Deus XP II
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Hey guys,

Finally received the CTX to replace my old faithful Safari and headed out to hunt some coastal mud flats. I have hit this particular site hard with Gheenoe78 in the past, but was confident there were more relics in the mud. While there is certainly a learning curve, Vino helped with some excellent programming advice. Here are the results of my first outing with the machine: brass saddle tack, .69 round ball, 3 ringer, and an interesting brass coat button? Let me know what you guys think and thanks for looking!

20150629_211004_resized.jpg 20150629_210512_resized.jpg 20150629_210536_resized.jpg

Upvote 8

Vino

Banned
Jul 7, 2013
Pa.
Detector(s) used
Ctx3030. Xp deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hey Jon,
Glad that program is better for you! You got to love that Carolina mud!! It definitely is a protective coating.
Good hunt there. Looks like that button has or had a lead back?
Never seen anything like it before. Look forward to what some of the experts has to say about it.
George

sutphin

Gold Member
Oct 2, 2013
brunswick md
Detector(s) used
WHITES 5900, MXT 300, MXT PRO, MXT ALL PRO/ 8X6 SEF COIL
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
DBL07 THATS SOME NICE RELICS YOU HAVE THERE,AND YOU SAID VINO HELPED ON SOME OF YOUR PROGRAMS. I DONT KNOW THE FELLA PERSONALY BUT I AM NOT SURPRISED THAT HE LET GO ONE OF HIS SECRETS. WHATEVER IT WAS SEEMED TO WORK FOR YOU. YEAH OLE VINO HE SURE KNOWS HIS WELL YOU KNOW WHAT I MEAN.

thrifty76now

Silver Member
Mar 18, 2009
Sunman Indiana
Detector(s) used
Whites XLT MINELAB SE
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
That was a great hunt for the first time using a new machine. Usually it takes some time to get that kind of rewards from a new detector.

OP
OP
Patriot Relics

Patriot Relics

Silver Member
Feb 6, 2014
Lowcountry, South Carolina / Richmond, Virginia
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
CTX-3030, Deus XP II
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Hey Jon,
Glad that program is better for you! You got to love that Carolina mud!! It definitely is a protective coating.
Good hunt there. Looks like that button has or had a lead back?
Never seen anything like it before. Look forward to what some of the experts has to say about it.
George

Thanks again George,

While the Deus is my inland machine, the CTX definitely dominates seawater and coastal mud.

Carolina Tom

Gold Member
Apr 4, 2014
Charlotte
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
XP Deus V3.2 9" & 11" Coils, AT Pro, ProPointer AT, Lesche 55, 75 & 80LT
Primary Interest:
Other
Nice finds. Always good to see treasure coming out of the Carolina soil. Best of luck to you!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread