mlayers

Gold Member
Oct 29, 2007
Northern, OH
Detector(s) used
DFX, White PI, Bounty Hunter, Whites Surfmaster II and Excalibur II
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
out for another couple of hours this morning. Went to a park to hunt and man it was loaded with pull tabs. So I headed over to the tot lot. found a penny spill dug up 14 penny out of 1 hole. Also found 2 kids rings I just can not seam to find the gold this year. Tomorrow I will be heading to a big beach area hope to return with the gold as it has been a long time. Enjoy the pic......Matt

Attachments

• DSC_0114.JPG
    DSC_0114.JPG
    518.9 KB · Views: 115
Upvote 6
Oct 5, 2014
Massachusetts
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett: AT Pro, AT Gold & Infinium; Minelab: Explorer SE, II; Simplex; Tesoro: Tejon & Outlaw; White's: V3i
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Still a good day! The gold will come when you least expect it.

Msbeepbeep

Gold Member
Jun 24, 2012
MA
Detector(s) used
M-6, pro pointer, pistol probe
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Still a nice time detecting, and adding to the fun fund!

I know how you feel I'm a little short in the gold finds myself, but I can guarantee you it's out there! If you keep looking you will find it! GL. HH!

Loco-Digger

Gold Member
Jun 16, 2014
Northern O-H-I-O
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
F75 LTD, 1280X Aquanaut, & a Patriot (back-up/loaner)
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Congrats on a good days hunting. :thumbsup: Don't you just love to dig coins? I sure do...

Subterranean

Silver Member
Jan 31, 2012
Southwest Missouri
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro (Julio), Garrett AT Max (Medusa), Garrett Pro Pointer, White's Prism V, Lesche Digger.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Keep digging those nickle signals, you will eventually find gold. And where costume/kids/bling jewelry is lost, so is the real stuff. Be sure to circumnavigate the lawn around the tot lot for about 10-15 feet out. It has consistently been good hunting there for me! Sub 8-)

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread