New Jersey
Detector(s) used
Minelab Excalibur II
XP Deus
Garrett pro pointer
XP Deus MI-6 pinpointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Three days I could not get under the pier, the water was so high from all the storms we had.
I was down in the Chesapeake with OBN yesterday, he found a 1944 Washington I found a couple wheats. It was so rough it was hard to stand and metal detect. I had one signal that ended up being two horseshoe crabs stuck together with a fishing weight/line tangled around them (most interesting find yet)

Today I was under the pier for two hours, I started digging iron signals to get them out of the way, that's how I found the 1957 Washington Quarter. I put a pic of an old mask I found the first day I could not get under the pier.

Enjoy the pix
HH & GL
Brad

20150701_174357.jpg 20150701_174435.jpg 20150701_181347.jpg 20150701_181214.jpg

Upvote 14

Garrett424

Silver Member
Jun 20, 2014
Granite, Maryland
Detector(s) used
Teknetics Omega 8000
Teknetics Delta 4000,
Deteknix XPointer,
Fiskar's Big Grip Digger & my old Army Trench shovel for the tough jobs
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
It just keeps coming, and coming, and coming, and coming, and.........

Seriously, that's a beautiful Washington and a bunch of other cool finds. I can tell that you have REALLY learned your machine well.

Also, I bought the last piece I need to waterproof my BH 202 last night. I may do the job tomorrow. You have inspired me to learn water hunting. For that I thank you and I congratulate you on yet another great hunt as well.

Keep 'em comin'.

OP
OP
treblehunter

treblehunter

Gold Member
Jun 18, 2013
New Jersey
Detector(s) used
Minelab Excalibur II
XP Deus
Garrett pro pointer
XP Deus MI-6 pinpointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Silver makes every day of detecting a good day!
Gold is not too bad either.

It just keeps coming, and coming, and coming, and coming, and.........

Seriously, that's a beautiful Washington and a bunch of other cool finds. I can tell that you have REALLY learned your machine well.

Also, I bought the last piece I need to waterproof my BH 202 last night. I may do the job tomorrow. You have inspired me to learn water hunting. For that I thank you and I congratulate you on yet another great hunt as well.

Keep 'em comin'.
Thanks buddy, good luck with your science fair project, I hope you find enough to buy an Excalibur II. I'm going to buy a hooka rig and go deeper.

Garrett424

Silver Member
Jun 20, 2014
Granite, Maryland
Detector(s) used
Teknetics Omega 8000
Teknetics Delta 4000,
Deteknix XPointer,
Fiskar's Big Grip Digger & my old Army Trench shovel for the tough jobs
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Gold is not too bad either.

Thanks buddy, good luck with your science fair project, I hope you find enough to buy an Excalibur II. I'm going to buy a hooka rig and go deeper.

May you find ever deeper and ever greater treasure.

And yeah, if all goes as planned my science fair project will be a success. It's a BH I got cheap off of Craigslist and is certainly no depth monster but it works reasonably well for what it is. It will at least allow me to learn how to hunt in water and that's all I want for right now. Should I find that I really like I'll think about a "real" underwater machine.

It's also my LEAST favorite machine so in the unlikely event that something should go horribly wrong and it gets fried, I won't shed a single tear. It owes me nothing.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread