Now i have done it....

PlzBSeated

Mar 8, 2014
SW Michigan
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Sharp Shooter, Whites Spectrum XLT, Whites MXT, Fisher CZ-21, Garrett AT Pro, Minelab E-Trac
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting

jwarner51

Aug 11, 2014
United states of America
Detector(s) used
Minelab Exterra 705
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I'd say that they always added a charm to each post. Some people are always gonna hate. SO KEEP AT IT MANY OF US ENJOY YOUR HUMOR.

Old Dude

Gold Member
Feb 20, 2013
Luzerne County, Pa
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Fisher F75, Garrett ATPro, Garrett GTAx 500
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
As someone said here, your posts are always a new and different approach. Thinking outside the box is how the best ideas are born. Stay around and help us out, will you?

NEPADIGGER7

Bronze Member
Sep 3, 2013
Downtown Lehman
Detector(s) used
minelab safari,whites m6, AT Pro, Ace 250 and whites coin master, Garrett AT propointer (garrett carrot), Lesche hand digger, 5x8 & 8.5x11 DD coils for the Pro, Camera is Ion Air Pro 3
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Sutphin!!!! Your MR. CAPS don't let people get to you! I'm sure like other have said it's just a few but how about we do this...or you can just figure out from these comments...we all WANT YOu to comment us! We enjoy eachothers posts and input. Certain people just don't understand your humor or they just take you the wrong way! So this being said STOP BEING DOWN in the DUMPS!!! See how many people are gonna miss you ! So we will put our foot down and say NO u can't leave! Don't let people get you upset just be you dude!

Erik in NJ

Silver Member
Oct 4, 2010
The Garden State
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Minelab Explorer SE Pro & CTX-3030
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
DON'T GET UPSET, GET EVEN -- DOUBLE YOUR POSTS PER DAY IN CAPS AND WRITE BACKWARDS SO THEY CAN BURN THEIR EYES :laughing7:

Last edited:

terpfan

Bronze Member
Oct 31, 2007
Maryland/ NC
Detector(s) used
White's Matrix M6
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
What's all this talk about hate? Am I missing something here? Perhaps the word "hate" can be reserved for times when its really appropriate. Sutphin is a valuable contributor to this site, and a suggestion was made that he discontinue using all caps in his writing. A fair suggestion that could have been more tactful, but not a big deal. Sutphin, I hope you'll continue your witty creative posts. I too look forward to reading them.

Loco-Digger

Gold Member
Jun 16, 2014
Northern O-H-I-O
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
F75 LTD, 1280X Aquanaut, & a Patriot (back-up/loaner)
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
T-Net is a community and you are part of the family, please don't take offense from some self appointed posting cop. This is a free country and if you feel like using CAPS on every post, you have that right. Hope to see more posts soon.

Ignore them for they do not know what they do...

mnixon

Apr 2, 2010
Austin TX
Detector(s) used
White Eagle Spectrum, AT pro
INCREASE THE FONT SIZE ..... THAT'LL SHOW UM !!!!! keep on doin what ya do ..... obviously , ppl enjoy your post .. hope ya have a great evening :occasion14:

Ahab8

Gold Member
Oct 15, 2013
Topsham, Maine
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Teknetics T2 SE w/15' SEF Coil/ Minelab GPX 4500/2 Garrett Pro Pointers/3 Sets Killer B Headphones/ Koss Headphones/ Detekniy Wireless headphone Adapter
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Sut if anyone has an issue with a bit of humor or the size of the letters maybe they should just skip your comments and posts. Pretty damn easy to just not read it. You better keep posting. Without folks like you this forum would get pretty stale. So I'm starting the Save Our Sut petition right now. And I will be the first to sign
Abraham J Harrington

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
FYI.......Per TN Rules..

" Don't "SHOUT" in large type. Use bold, red, or other special type only when necessary. (Exception: birthday greetings, special congratulations, etc.)"

2moshers

Dec 23, 2014
Pemberton, New Jersey
Detector(s) used
Teknetics
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I recently posted about one measly little shotgun shell head and expected to get little interest or response. You spiced up my posting a little with your comments and I'm thinking because of that I got over 500 looks, many likes, and a good deal of interesting replies. So I look forward to your postings and comments to continue for a long time to come! Life is Good my friend!

Brother Al

Jul 23, 2013
Ohio
Detector(s) used
Three White's, one Fisher and a Minelab.....I'm beginning to wonder if I am a metal detectorist .....or a collector of metal detectors?
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
THERE WAS AN OLD MAN NAMED SUTPHIN
WHOSE CHOPS THEY WERE A BUSTIN'
HE TOOK A BAD RAP
FOR HIS PROSE TYPED IN ALL CAPS
BUT THE JERK WHO COMPLAINED WAS A NOTHIN'

Chill out Sutphin...
Some morons need to always find someone or somebody to complain about
I was told last week on the forum that "I seemed to have a lot of opinions on a lot of things"
Guy might have been right about that and why shouldn't I, but you know what?
Tell your critics in a New Jersey/New York City style accent - go **** yourself and enjoy the rest of your ******* day!

Stick around my friend and work on those meter and rhyming skills :laughing7:

Oh yeah.....get over it folks? Not everyone is going to speak, or present themselves as you would like.. .but guess what? Not all of us want to hear from you too?

Brother Al

Jul 23, 2013
Ohio
Detector(s) used
Three White's, one Fisher and a Minelab.....I'm beginning to wonder if I am a metal detectorist .....or a collector of metal detectors?
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting

Brother Al

Jul 23, 2013
Ohio
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
FYI.......Per TN Rules..

" Don't "SHOUT" in large type. Use bold, red, or other special type only when necessary. (Exception: birthday greetings, special congratulations, etc.)"

Y'all heard the man?

Brother Al

Jul 23, 2013
Ohio
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
FYI.......Per TN Rules..

Whisper? Like those deep signals that have great rewards?

jmastny78

Jun 13, 2014
Three Rivers, Michigan
Detector(s) used
Garrett GTAx 1000
Look here Sutphin, brush'em off bruh!!! They're what most like to call haters. The problems with haters is they either hate the fact that they aren't getting the attention they so desperately want or they have absolutely no life and therefore get their jollies off putting others down. Either way, brush the dirt off your shoulders and keep doing you! God made you the way you are for a reason has allowed us to enjoy your awesome take on things! It would be a shame if you let them get the best of you because then they won. Keep posting and we'll keep reading them! YOU ARE ALRIGHT BY US!!!

Evolution

Gold Member
Aug 2, 2007
Upstate NY
Detector(s) used
Whites DFX (with 4x6 shooter DD coil and 12" spider coil), Minelab Rocco 2700. (E-Trac)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I agree with everyone else here Sutphin. We love your unique responses and they are definitely a "breath of fresh air" compared to a reply that just says "nice" or "nice finds", not that there is anything wrong with a brief reply like that, but your replies show originality and thought and we all appreciate that. Keep posting. We will miss you if you don't.

Rob

Brother Al

Jul 23, 2013
Ohio
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Sut if anyone has an issue with a bit of humor or the size of the letters maybe they should just skip your comments and posts. Pretty damn easy to just not read it. You better keep posting. Without folks like you this forum would get pretty stale. So I'm starting the Save Our Sut petition right now. And I will be the first to sign
Abraham J Harrington

Albert Shifflett Jr. On board and signing electronically

cjon455

Gold Member
Jun 4, 2012
Northeast PA
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab Etrac
Garrett Propointer
Garrett Propointer-AT
Sampson T handle shovel
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Im just gonna say one phrase "lighten up people" this poor guy takes the time to comment unlike many that say "nice digs" or "great finds" at every freakin post and we complain about this???

sorry to see ya go sutphin!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread