DSC_0120.JPG
    820.4 KB · Views: 102
Upvote 7
Oct 5, 2014
Massachusetts
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett: AT Pro, AT Gold & Infinium; Minelab: Explorer SE, II; Simplex; Tesoro: Tejon & Outlaw; White's: V3i
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Congratulations on the very productive hunt! You found a lot of clad, money is money!

On the same note, my daughter and I visited a local park for hunt, after three trips (100' x 100' area) we collected over 350 clad coins and some bling jewelry. Two people who frequently metal detect the area stated; " oh, I've hunted that place to death". After hunting the place, I was left wondering; perhaps the others should have turned their detectors ON before hunting. :dontknow:

ks coyote

Aug 30, 2012
Auburn Kansas
Detector(s) used
Whites DFX x 2, XLT, SL 90, Tesoro Vaquero.
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Congrats on the load of clad and silver ring.

thrifty76now

Silver Member
Mar 18, 2009
Sunman Indiana
Detector(s) used
Whites XLT MINELAB SE
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Holy cow I could not dig that many signals in 2 hours ,unless they were one on top of another .I use all my clad for battery money.

Loco-Digger

Gold Member
Jun 16, 2014
Northern O-H-I-O
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
F75 LTD, 1280X Aquanaut, & a Patriot (back-up/loaner)
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Congrats on the clad haul.:thumbsup: Staying a way from the water for a while I see. You sure had a busy hunt, digging all those coins.

sutphin

Gold Member
Oct 2, 2013
brunswick md
Detector(s) used
WHITES 5900, MXT 300, MXT PRO, MXT ALL PRO/ 8X6 SEF COIL
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
I SEE SIR YOU HAD A NICE DAY COIN FISHING COOL.

46Wheat

Silver Member
May 23, 2014
Upstate NY
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Minelab Etrac / Equinox 800 / 8.5x11 DD and 5x8 DD coil /
Garrett ProPointer / Lesche Digger
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Nice pile o'clad

Subterranean

Silver Member
Jan 31, 2012
Southwest Missouri
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro (Julio), Garrett AT Max (Medusa), Garrett Pro Pointer, White's Prism V, Lesche Digger.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Congratulations on the very productive hunt! You found a lot of clad, money is money!

On the same note, my daughter and I visited a local park for hunt, after three trips (100' x 100' area) we collected over 350 clad coins and some bling jewelry. Two people who frequently metal detect the area stated; " oh, I've hunted that place to death". After hunting the place, I was left wondering; perhaps the others should have turned their detectors ON before hunting. :dontknow:

POE, I hear you, my theory is those "smug" detectorists refuse to dig small coin signals. They think their "high end" detectors would "never lie" to them and mistake jewelry for coins....hah. My 150+ rings this year, (on land!) were all within small coin signals, for the most part. We know that NO place is ever hunted out! Sub 8-)

mlayers, Congrats on a great hunt! Where there is one ring, there are more, so HAMMER that spot. Sub

Oct 5, 2014
Massachusetts
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett: AT Pro, AT Gold & Infinium; Minelab: Explorer SE, II; Simplex; Tesoro: Tejon & Outlaw; White's: V3i
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
POE, I hear you, my theory is those "smug" detectorists refuse to dig small coin signals. They think their "high end" detectors would "never lie" to them and mistake jewelry for coins....hah. My 150+ rings this year, (on land!) were all within small coin signals, for the most part. We know that NO place is ever hunted out! Sub 8-)

Congratulations Subterranean on reaching the 150+ ring count so far this year! :notworthy:

OP
OP
mlayers

mlayers

Gold Member
Oct 29, 2007
Northern, OH
Detector(s) used
DFX, White PI, Bounty Hunter, Whites Surfmaster II and Excalibur II
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
yes I was tirer today after this hunt. There was time I could not stand up and swing my detector I just used my pin pointer and got the coins. Most of them was around 1" deep and the ground is very soft right now with all of this rain.

Msbeepbeep

Gold Member
Jun 24, 2012
MA
Detector(s) used
M-6, pro pointer, pistol probe
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Nice silver ring and a ton of clad! Congrats!
There were times when I detected a "little too long", and then wondered if I was going to be able to get in the truck and drive home. Lol!

Those that dig it all get the gold!

Those metal eraser ends on the pencils read as nickels on my detector.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread