Greenie
Dec 8, 2014
Northern utah
Detector(s) used
White's MXT 10x6 DD
White's beach hunter ID 300
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
This is this summers jewelry wrap up so far. I've added one costume piece to see if you can use your mental discriminator to identify it. If you want to view my youTube channel, just type "White's MXT soccer field" in the search box and see them coming out of the ground. When the weather cools off a little I'll be making hard rock, placer mining, and nugget shooting videos with the Keene 140, Gold cube and of coarse the MXT.

IMG_0561.jpg

Upvote 6

sutphin

Gold Member
Oct 2, 2013
brunswick md
Detector(s) used
WHITES 5900, MXT 300, MXT PRO, MXT ALL PRO/ 8X6 SEF COIL
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
T HUNTER 16 NICE ITEMS YOU HAVE TO SHOW FOR DETECTING. ITS FUN AS IT IS HARD WORK , YOU TRULY ENJOY THE END OF THE DAY WHEN YOU CAN SETTLE DOWN AND SEE EXACTLY WHAT YOU HAVE FOUND. WELCOME NEW MEMBER.

CASPER-2

Gold Member
Jan 3, 2012
NEW ENGLAND
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
WHITE'S XLT, PI PRO, GARRETT 2500, 3- FISHER CZ21s, JW FISHER 8X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Skippy SH13

Bronze Member
Feb 18, 2015
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I saw two CTR rings and thought, oh I bet he is in Utah or Idaho! Good finds! And of course the 10 cent one is the masquerade!

OP
OP
T

T-hunter14

Greenie
Dec 8, 2014
Northern utah
Detector(s) used
White's MXT 10x6 DD
White's beach hunter ID 300
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I saw two CTR rings and thought, oh I bet he is in Utah or Idaho! Good finds! And of course the 10 cent one is the masquerade!
[I[/I]

I do live in northern Utan and can see Idaho from my front porch. and the cheap green one acctually is up to a buck and a half. Good eye!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread