My weekend finds

Captain Caveman

Silver Member
May 14, 2015
Madison, MS
Detector(s) used
Fisher F75SE, F44, F2 and CZ-20. Minelab E-TRAC and Go-Find 60. Tesoro Tejon. BH Quick Silver.
Primary Interest:
Other
My finds from this past weekend. Newer public park Friday night gave most of the clad and the Belize 25 cents. Saturday morning at an old home gave hoe, bottle, square nail, flag pole eagle and watzit. Sunday at an older park gave 1944 wheat and rest of clad.

The bottle is a medicine bottle from Knox Bottling Company of Jackson MS which was in business from 1932-1952. I would love to hear any ideas on the watzit.

20150724 weekend all.jpg 20150724 weekend knox bottle a.jpg 20150724 weekend knox bottle b.jpg 20150724 weekend coins.jpg 20150724 weekend watzit.jpg

Upvote 3

Old Dude

Gold Member
Feb 20, 2013
Luzerne County, Pa
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Fisher F75, Garrett ATPro, Garrett GTAx 500
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Man, I must be getting old...I could have sworn that said " Saturday morning at an old hoe's home..."
That hoe really is a killer find. I found one on a hillside in Ky a couple years ago that was worn much more than yours. My sister claimed it of course. Guess I had to let her since she, BiL and his brother guided me to the site on their ATV's though. Hope you can get your whatzit ID'ed. Looks interesting!

sutphin

Gold Member
Oct 2, 2013
brunswick md
Detector(s) used
WHITES 5900, MXT 300, MXT PRO, MXT ALL PRO/ 8X6 SEF COIL
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
I SEE YOU GOT YOUSELF A HOE AND LOCK PLATE COVER , NICE.

Brother Al

Jul 23, 2013
Ohio
Detector(s) used
Three White's, one Fisher and a Minelab.....I'm beginning to wonder if I am a metal detectorist .....or a collector of metal detectors?
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Man, I must be getting old...I could have sworn that said " Saturday morning at an old hoe's home..."
That hoe really is a killer find. I found one on a hillside in Ky a couple years ago that was worn much more than yours. My sister claimed it of course. Guess I had to let her since she, BiL and his brother guided me to the site on their ATV's though. Hope you can get your whatzit ID'ed. Looks interesting!

I'm working a new site in Ohio....used go be Ruth Hunt's bordello.... Could be an old Ho's home? Just saying... I'll look for similar medicine bottles..... They probably needed em

deershed

Silver Member
Apr 25, 2013
Maryland
Detector(s) used
AT Pro, Whites Coin Master Pro, Bounty Hunter Lonestar, Minelab CTX
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
We foumd a couple hoes one day, I said leave them behind the kid said take them home.

Same day found an axe head that had a root growing through the axe head. Looked just like a replacement handle for the old handle that had rotted away.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread