Sep 22, 2006
lower sackville,nova scotia
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garretts only
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
"Sure dear a trip to Masstown Market would be nice."
With that single statement the negotiations began. Proposals and counter proposals. The Hunny Bunny was a tough negotiator. "Can we stop at the Giant Tiger and French's in Truro?"
I countered with, "Let's go to Burger King for breakfast as it's too hot to cook."
"That would be nice" Marie quickly added as I slipped in adding that I could put my detector in the trunk.
Concessions with ulterior motives.
So after the mandatory stops for shopping where I was totally enthralled it was my time. Stopping at a school playing field Marie pulled a lawn chair(which I had won at the annual LeRue's washer toss tournament) and suntan lotion from Nogo's trunk as I scoffed the Freedom 3 Plus and the lesche tool.
The penny popping began. In no time quota was had along with "Who the Hooter."

The agreement was reached and the negotiated contract became null in void.

Got home in time to take Marie out for an ice cream................wearing my slippers which I just noticed as we entered Avery's. Just before heading out to work for the night shift I put a Keurig cup in the machine and a bowl under the spout. I'm one sharp cookie.
I had "negotiated" not having to cook breakfast and time for a dig. As Always Hunny Bunny had gotten her way.

Upvote 8

bigfoot1

Silver Member
Nov 1, 2011
so.cal.mtns.
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
garrett,minelab,fisher,,,atp current weapon of choice
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
:occasion14:..you are my hero !!I'm fortunate my wife loves to detect also,only problem is when I'm burned out she wont stop..lol

sutphin

Gold Member
Oct 2, 2013
brunswick md
Detector(s) used
WHITES 5900, MXT 300, MXT PRO, MXT ALL PRO/ 8X6 SEF COIL
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
LESLIE NICE HOOOOOTTTT OWL.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread