GoneDiggin_?

Aug 6, 2015
WPA
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Greetings everyone!!

Decided to get a few hours in hunting today before the rains come later today. I stopped by new “old” park for me and found a few coins (newer) and a shell casing. Spent about 40 minutes there and headed to my usual spots.

Hit the tot lots and came up with a few coins — nothing new and another shell casing. Then I decided to go back to the park where I found that early 1800’s button to see if I could uncover anything new at that spot. I found the same tree and began my hunt! I was in stealth mode at this point - in and under the tree. I came up with quite a few old square nails. The nails — maybe from the same time period of the button? I also found an old "toy pistol". Well half of one….lol. Maybe lead? It’s age? It is quite heavy. The barrel was already gone when I dug it up — too bad it was not intact. Now I am wondering what was on this spot years ago that this tree is bringing to the surface? I love history… :heart:

Have a good one you all!

Momma

8.30.15.JPG 8.30.15-Pistol.JPG 8.30.15-Pistol-1.JPG 8.30.15-Shells.JPG 8.30.15-Sq Nails.JPG

Upvote 1
OP
OP
G

GoneDiggin_?

Aug 6, 2015
WPA
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Greetings all -

I know it was not alot but I tired to make you smile... I do not even know what that tiny gun is... but it is pretty cool to me! Tried to search it... add it to my collection of what of's.. ain't it great!

Off on Friday - guess what I am doing!

Have a good one!

Momma

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread