The "Bradley-Cooper" Connection...

Subterranean

Silver Member
Jan 31, 2012
Southwest Missouri
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro (Julio), Garrett AT Max (Medusa), Garrett Pro Pointer, White's Prism V, Lesche Digger.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hello Kids! Sub was out in the heat today after a long weekend away from the detector. I hit a local park and found the complete "Bradley" necklace and pendant next to a basketball court. It is sterling, and marked with a tiny .925 on the clasp, yay! (First hunt of the month-first sterling silver!) :hello2:

I went to another large park/sports complex named for the Cooper family, who farmed the property in the early 1900's. Low and behold, I found a vintage copper or brass belt buckle with the letter "C" in the middle, while hunting a hillside about 100 yards from the original Cooper farmstead location. In my opinion, it has to be from the Cooper family.

Also dug a Minnie Mouse pendant marked "Disney" in a tot lot at the park. Thanks for looking, sorry ladies, no Bradley Cooper here, just a "Co Inky Dink!" Happy Hunting, Sub 8-)

Attachments

• bradley1.JPG
    bradley1.JPG
    219.1 KB · Views: 115
  • bradley2.JPG
    bradley2.JPG
    142.7 KB · Views: 112
  • bradley3.JPG
    bradley3.JPG
    158 KB · Views: 113
  • bradley4.JPG
    bradley4.JPG
    221.4 KB · Views: 118
  • bradley5.JPG
    bradley5.JPG
    200 KB · Views: 112
  • bradley6.JPG
    bradley6.JPG
    170.5 KB · Views: 112
Upvote 6

qaela4

Bronze Member
Jul 24, 2014
Keene, New Hampshire
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Quick Silver,Tesoro Silver Sabre uMax.
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Nice finds and congrats on getting right back into the silver.

Evolution

Gold Member
Aug 2, 2007
Upstate NY
Detector(s) used
Whites DFX (with 4x6 shooter DD coil and 12" spider coil), Minelab Rocco 2700. (E-Trac)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Creative post title and some good finds. Congrats Sub. :thumbsup:

mcl

Sep 26, 2014
Primary Interest:
Other
Nice find. The pendant is consistent with modern era custom jewelry sold on Etsy -- everything about the styling, from the right-justified lettering to the font to the use of all lowercase characters.

OP
OP
Subterranean

Subterranean

Silver Member
Jan 31, 2012
Southwest Missouri
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro (Julio), Garrett AT Max (Medusa), Garrett Pro Pointer, White's Prism V, Lesche Digger.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Nice find. The pendant is consistent with modern era custom jewelry sold on Etsy -- everything about the styling, from the right-justified lettering to the font to the use of all lowercase characters.

Thanks mcl, I always enjoy learning about the origins of items! I am amazed to find complete necklaces in the sod, with lawnmowers, Lesche tools, and other sharp things out to get them...Sub 8-)

OBN

Gold Member
Dec 30, 2008
Maryland Waters
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
"Excalibur"..
"AQ" Impulse
Primary Interest:
Other
Nice spin Sub, it has been a scorcher the last few days..to hot for me...Like the buckle, and cool you can place it to the past...

Carolina Tom

Gold Member
Apr 4, 2014
Charlotte
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
XP Deus V3.2 9" & 11" Coils, AT Pro, ProPointer AT, Lesche 55, 75 & 80LT
Primary Interest:
Other
Good show Sub. Sterling is always welcome at my house. Best of luck to you in the field!

Captain Caveman

Silver Member
May 14, 2015
Madison, MS
Detector(s) used
Fisher F75SE, F44, F2 and CZ-20. Minelab E-TRAC and Go-Find 60. Tesoro Tejon. BH Quick Silver.
Primary Interest:
Other
Good Title. Good Story, made me chuckle. Nice Hunt!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread