Nov 10, 2010
Canada
πŸ₯‡ Banner finds
πŸ† Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
XP Deus, ATPro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1443145571.462570.jpg Not much time to hunt lately, but I was able to get out for two hours tonight. These are all my finds from tonight haha, at least the 1950 silver dime popped out.

Winter is coming, and quickly. It's almost pitch black by 7:00pm now...where does the summer go?!

Upvote 16
OP
OP
Gridwalker306

Gridwalker306

Gold Member
Nov 10, 2010
Canada
πŸ₯‡ Banner finds
πŸ† Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
XP Deus, ATPro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
OP
OP
Gridwalker306

Gridwalker306

Gold Member
Nov 10, 2010
Canada
πŸ₯‡ Banner finds
πŸ† Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
XP Deus, ATPro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
WHAT! Stop talking these foolish words of winter coming soon, there's only a few leaves on the ground and we still have all of the fall to get our fix.
Oh I get it now, you're wishing an early winter, so it's an early spring then you can go scratch that big itch across the pone. :)

Nice pull on the silver.

Yeah Pepper...the only thing worse than waiting for the trip to jolly old England will be waiting while housebound haha! Oh well, it'll be a "light at the end of the tunnel" in a way, and will be a great way to start the 2016 season.

OP
OP
Gridwalker306

Gridwalker306

Gold Member
Nov 10, 2010
Canada
πŸ₯‡ Banner finds
πŸ† Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
XP Deus, ATPro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Well done JC. Congrats on the silver.

The time is getting short here too. I will be restricted to weekend hunts in the next month. Nice thing, the ground does not freeze here, so we get to hunt through the winter season. Oh well...

Thanks CT, working on my goal of 50 silver coins for the year before the freeze. Got a month to find 14 or 15 more, we shall see.

OP
OP
Gridwalker306

Gridwalker306

Gold Member
Nov 10, 2010
Canada
πŸ₯‡ Banner finds
πŸ† Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
XP Deus, ATPro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Congratz on the silver! I got out for an hour and a half last night with the same exact results. Except my moneys were American. Oh, and instead of a silver dime, I got a horseshoe. Other than that, exactly the same hunt!

Haha, you know I don't think I've found a horseshoe. Hmm, one to add to the bucket list.

OP
OP
Gridwalker306

Gridwalker306

Gold Member
Nov 10, 2010
Canada
πŸ₯‡ Banner finds
πŸ† Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
XP Deus, ATPro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Nice silver! Congrats!
You dig till you can't...then bring in the back hoe!

My M6 has about the same #'s on silver, and the tone is very high pitched.

If I had a backhoe, I'd use it!

OP
OP
Gridwalker306

Gridwalker306

Gold Member
Nov 10, 2010
Canada
πŸ₯‡ Banner finds
πŸ† Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
XP Deus, ATPro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I'm a little surprised that the 80% silver dime would - would put up a little higher number than the 92.5% silver dime - this
seems counter intuitive to me . Just nice that you have some sites where you can go get some silver and some copper !

Yeah I agree. As I was writing my response on the VDI, I actually had to go check. Turned on the machine, tested two dimes and sure enough the 80% silver rang up slightly higher than the 92.5, strange.

OP
OP
Gridwalker306

Gridwalker306

Gold Member
Nov 10, 2010
Canada
πŸ₯‡ Banner finds
πŸ† Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
XP Deus, ATPro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
You guys need to quit belittling your hunts lol. Good job getting a silver.

I was spoiled around here with so many virgin areas...they are dried up these days and a silver is getting rare. I did feel really good to dig that silver, even though it's not that old.

OP
OP
Gridwalker306

Gridwalker306

Gold Member
Nov 10, 2010
Canada
πŸ₯‡ Banner finds
πŸ† Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
XP Deus, ATPro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Sweet!!! We would certainly love silver every time out!!! Just wish it only took a couple hours!!!:laughing7: Great scores!!!

Haha, it's always the short hunts I find silver, seems whenever I have a big long hunting day planned nothing happens. Crazy hobby we have!

NEPADIGGER7

Bronze Member
Sep 3, 2013
Downtown Lehman
Detector(s) used
minelab safari,whites m6, AT Pro, Ace 250 and whites coin master, Garrett AT propointer (garrett carrot), Lesche hand digger, 5x8 & 8.5x11 DD coils for the Pro, Camera is Ion Air Pro 3
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Silver is always a welcomed find!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions