Brass Galore...

Stone

Feb 26, 2012
Mississippi
Detector(s) used
Teknetics Delta 4000
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I haven't been out much lately. Going through a divorce and also a depression. I can't seem to get myself out of bed most days. I've gone out a few times with not much luck but today I hunted a yard and the owner has only been there a few months. I was hunting an area by the side of the house and found a plethora of spent brass. Seems like someone liked shooting just not cleaning up their spent brass. The area was about 10 feet in diameter and covered in various calibers. Never found so many but thought I would share. Better luck to everyone. Maybe the last time I go out for a while.

Attachments

• ForumRunner_20151008_213604.png
    ForumRunner_20151008_213604.png
    236 KB · Views: 78
  • ForumRunner_20151008_214526.png
    ForumRunner_20151008_214526.png
    247 KB · Views: 76
Last edited:
Upvote 4

masterjedi

Bronze Member
May 24, 2014
Oregon
Detector(s) used
Minelab's CTX 3030, E-Trac & EQ800, Fisher F75LTD SE & F44, Whites MXT All PRO, Whites TRX Pointer & Shovel, Predator Tools Raptor hand digger & Ranger shovel. Grey Ghost Ultimate headphones.
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Hope only the best for you! :)
That is a ton of brass...wow... like as much as I find in a whole year... :)))

sutphin

Gold Member
Oct 2, 2013
brunswick md
Detector(s) used
WHITES 5900, MXT 300, MXT PRO, MXT ALL PRO/ 8X6 SEF COIL
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
ID SAY YOU ARE TOP BRASS, ON THESE FINDS ..

Goldiver

Bronze Member
Sep 15, 2006
Fremont, Ohio
Detector(s) used
Equinox 800, Fisher F-75 LTD2, CZ-70, CZ-21, 1280x, Vibraprobe 560, Minelab Pro-Find 35
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Im glad to see you got out for a hunt. That divorce stuff can put you through the ringer, I have been there. The metal detecting can help you get through it, sometimes you have to force yourself to get out there but when you do you will feel better. Helps take your mind off of things for a bit. Good luck out there, I hope to see you posting again soon!

Steve

huntsman53

Gold Member
Jun 11, 2013
East Tennessee
Primary Interest:
Other
Im glad to see you got out for a hunt. That divorce stuff can put you through the ringer, I have been there. The metal detecting can help you get through it, sometimes you have to force yourself to get out there but when you do you will feel better. Helps take your mind off of things for a bit. Good luck out there, I hope to see you posting again soon!

Steve

:thumbsup: I second that!

Frank

46Wheat

Silver Member
May 23, 2014
Upstate NY
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Minelab Etrac / Equinox 800 / 8.5x11 DD and 5x8 DD coil /
Garrett ProPointer / Lesche Digger
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Went through the same thing about this time last year . I was in the same condition as you are and never thought I would feel better . After a year its gotten a little easier to function and I have gotten my will to get out and enjoy life back . Do what I did and even if you cant get the strength up to go out come here and enjoy the stories and pictures of your fellow Tnet posters . It will be a long winter but remember with spring , hope blooms eternal . You can do it brother ....been there done that and am stronger for it . Even if you can get out for a few minutes the peace and quiet and repetition of swinging will ease your mind and give you some relief .

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread